markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I understand the reasoning behind this BUT am I the only one a bit disappointed in the soundtrack change? loved the update btw with the exception of the soundtrack change:eek:penedeyewink:

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
Ok so I just discovered this game. First off cool to see the dev is active in this thread and will be able to see this.

This game is absolutely amazing dude. As I said in my review of it, Not only does this game have really sexy girls and scenes but its hilarious. I laughed out loud more then a couple times at the unexpected ridiculous shit thats said or that is a choice to pick. Couple favorites being:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I just found myself getting engrossed in this game because of relatable situations, took me back to college days in certain areas. And this is all before even really mentioning how the animations are awesome, the body types on these girls are perfect, no crazy proportions no balloon tits and showing us small boob fans some love (angelas so sexy that minx).

I had my skepticism of a male best friend in a game of this type but by the end of this game you bet I was
. They are all really well done characters and a really fun story to experience. The music is really solid too, makes for a really enjoyable 5 star game.

Sorry for the long post but I just really wanted to express how impressed I am with this project and how much I enjoyed about it. Keep up the great work, Im def looking forward to updates.

D

Dr PinkCake

I understand the reasoning behind this BUT am I the only one a bit disappointed in the soundtrack change? loved the update btw with the exception of the soundtrack change:eek:penedeyewink:
I can assure you that I'm as bummed out as anyone else by this. I just had to do it as I need the game to be copyright compliant, to be able to sell it after development is done (preferably on Steam).

Ok so I just discovered this game. First off cool to see the dev is active in this thread and will be able to see this.

This game is absolutely amazing dude. As I said in my review of it, Not only does this game have really sexy girls and scenes but its hilarious. I laughed out loud more then a couple times at the unexpected ridiculous shit thats said or that is a choice to pick. Couple favorites being:

I just found myself getting engrossed in this game because of relatable situations, took me back to college days in certain areas. And this is all before even really mentioning how the animations are awesome, the body types on these girls are perfect, no crazy proportions no balloon tits and showing us small boob fans some love (angelas so sexy that minx).

I had my skepticism of a male best friend in a game of this type but by the end of this game you bet I was
. They are all really well done characters and a really fun story to experience. The music is really solid too, makes for a really enjoyable 5 star game.

Sorry for the long post but I just really wanted to express how impressed I am with this project and how much I enjoyed about it. Keep up the great work, Im def looking forward to updates.
Thanks a lot for the nice review and comment! :) Super happy that you discovered and enjoyed the game.

mpa71

Dec 18, 2017
@Dr PinkCake
Hi, just curious, on average, how long it's take to make a 1080p & 4K render?
Can you post your hardware? (CPU/GPU) Thanks & great game!

D

Dr PinkCake

@Dr PinkCake
Hi, just curious, on average, how long it's take to make a 1080p & 4K render?
Can you post your hardware? (CPU/GPU) Thanks & great game!
It depends on the scene, lighting and purpose. For those wallpapers, the 4k images were rendered between 6-10 hours. All renders in the game are rendered in 4k and downsampled to Full HD (nearest neighbor principle) to eliminate as much noise as possible. In Episode 3-4, a single render took somewhere between 20min-1.5 hours, again, depending on the scene and lighting.
Now however, thanks to the DAZ Public Beta, I'm down to doing renders in 4-40min, thanks to the post denoiser.

My hardware atm is 1080Ti, i7700k and 32 GB RAM. I will upgrade to SLI 1180Ti in the future, when its been released.

Cheers

D

Dr PinkCake

Thanks for the inside! Have you thought about releasing a 4K version too?
Natively, I think there's an issue with RenPy and 4k, iirc, also doing as many renders as I do, it wouldn't be possible with my current equipment. Also, it would mean that updates would roll out slower. Personally, having a 3440x1440 display, I would also love an option for ultra widescreen. When I upgrade my rig and start on my next game after Acting Lessons, I will investigate it further. But AL will only be in fullHD.

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes