bananafish_1

Jun 8, 2018
Such a super game! Really engaging story line and those girls are out of this world.

My only complaint is I can't believe

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kinda lost me with that but defs awaiting the next release.

D

Dr PinkCake

Such a super game! Really engaging story line and those girls are out of this world.

My only complaint is I can't believe

Kinda lost me with that but defs awaiting the next release.
Thanks, but as for your complaint I disagree.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Actually, I have no interest in Rena. I'd put her at the bottom of all the women there (okay, maybe above the ex, but it's close).
I don't detest her, mind you, I just find her less appealing than all the other choices.
But, I love the nickname.

FRMC56

Dec 13, 2017

This VN is the only one IMO that comes even close to Acting Lessons in terms of multiple attractive, interesting female characters to choose from. The "romantic" path cuts off a lot of content... you sometimes need to be kind of a dick at times to get some of the good scenes, but there several enjoyable paths if you want to be romantic and (mostly) faithful to the girl(s) you prefer.

This is a brother-sister story originally, but if incest isn't your thing the "standard" release is non-incest; you have to apply the patch to make them related. But it's sweet and romantic and quirky, but more day-to-day grinding than a VN.

If you like the slow build with Megan while enjoying other side-options along the way, you might enjoy Melody.

This game is only in its first release, but worth checking out!

Also, skim the pages in this thread and note which games people link or promote in their signatures. That's always an effective way to find games with similar tastes as yours.

But as you say,

So good luck! :)
Thanks for listing some suggestions! I haven't had too much time to search all the games/VNs available, so I've been pretty sure that there are some that I'm missing out on and are worth checking out.

Also great tip on poster's signatures. That's actually how I found out about Acting Lessons (I saw them in people's signatures multiple times in threads I was reading). Just have to remember that I think one needs to be logged into the site when checking the forums/threads to be able to see the banners in people's signatures. Actually I'm not sure if I am right about that, but it doesn't matter too much anyhow seeing how being logged in is the only way to see links properly and to download things most of the time.

EDIT: I was checking out fauxplayer's links and noticed that Twists of My Life actually goes to the Tangled Up page/link.

Here's the correct link to just in case anyone is interested and didn't want to search for it (not that it was that difficult and I encourage everyone to make liberal use of the search button - wear that sucker out if you have to!)

FRMC56

Dec 13, 2017
You are both talking about the same thing here, we all want to Smurf with the Smurf!
Gah, I can't help but keep thinking everytime I see "wanting to Smurf" or "doing the Smurf" I end up flashing back to the hip-hop dance moves of the 80's and 90's. I've got problems...

Deep Thought

May 30, 2018
Ahhhh Rena. I just want to live with her at the lake house forever. Hanging with Liam and banging with Rena. I fear the story won't have you end up with Rena but a man can dream lol. Blue hair on a gorgeous woman has always been my kryptonite. Tats on women I have no problem with if they're tasteful and not covering certain areas. Hell I have tats so maybe that's one of the reasons I'm drawn to Rena, besides the fact she's stunning. Same goes for Melissa if I can't end up with Rena I'd love to choose her. Now Megan is beautiful as well and very sweet so if we end up with her I'll have no complaints. No matter how the story ends I know it will be one helluva ride and the time spent with these amazing women will be worth every minute.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Actually, I have no interest in Rena. I'd put her at the bottom of all the women there (okay, maybe above the ex, but it's close).
I don't detest her, mind you, I just find her less appealing than all the other choices.
But, I love the nickname.
2 weaknesses of mine - non-natural hair colour and some body art...all she needs is some boots and Liam can have all the others and take them with him for all I'd care...

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
I might have mentioned this before but I am on Team Smurf!
If a smurf only banner for Acting Lessons appears it would be the first banner to be showcased by me.
She beats the other ladies in this game by a mile, while Megan does not even make it into my top 5!
#1 The Smurf
#2 Rena
#3 The chick with blue hair
#4 Melissa
#5 The Others
#6 Megan

Another thing I may or may not have mentioned before is that I do like the story so far.
It is well constructed, at times humorous(which is not an easy feat to accomplish), has a gorgeous visual side with great animated sequences, and it does have characters one can care about. Unfortunately Megan does not do it for me. She does not portray a personality that appeals to me, but if this is orchestrated in order for us to explore the other paths, then I must tip my hat to you Dr. Pink Cake and maybe even shout out a "Huzzah!" in your honour! ;)

I am looking forward to the next update!

D

Dr PinkCake

I might have mentioned this before but I am on Team Smurf!
If a smurf only banner for Acting Lessons appears it would be the first banner to be showcased by me.
She beats the other ladies in this game by a mile, while Megan does not even make it into my top 5!
#1 The Smurf
#2 Rena
#3 The chick with blue hair
#4 Melissa
#5 The Others
#6 Megan

Another thing I may or may not have mentioned before is that I do like the story so far.
It is well constructed, at times humorous(which is not an easy feat to accomplish), has a gorgeous visual side with great animated sequences, and it does have characters one can care about. Unfortunately Megan does not do it for me. She does not portray a personality that appeals to me, but if this is orchestrated in order for us to explore the other paths, then I must tip my hat to you Dr. Pink Cake and maybe even shout out a "Huzzah!" in your honour! ;)

I am looking forward to the next update!
Thanks! I respect your opinion and won't try to change it.
However, I do find it weird that you enjoy the game I created when two of the pivotal characters for the story (Liam and Megan) doesn't appeal to you. I've stated the bullet points below before in order to mitigate future complaints (and there definitely will be future complaints from many players based on the 93 pages of comments, of which I've read every single one), please have a read.

1. Read the synopsis. First page of this site or better yet, my patreon page. Megan is the glue that keeps this story together.
2. It's not a sandbox game. There is a story, it's been written.
3. I will not change my story. What transpires may align with wishes of fans or not, but I will not change it for anyone.
4. People are different, we like different women, traits, fetishes etc.; I can't cater to everyone's needs.
5. If you do not agree with the feelings of the MC, don't get immersed in the role as him. He is not necessarily a vessel for your thoughts and feelings.
6. No matter what I do or how I end this game, people will have opinions, strong ones, hateful ones, loving ones and contradicting ones. That's why I'm adamant in not changing the story; it would never be able to please everyone anyway and moreover it would not make sense. I aim to deliver a cohesive and well thought out experience (see bullet point 2 again).

Cheers

4.60 star(s) 811 Votes