jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
the shadowy figure is someone we haven't met yet.
Most likely, it's Liam….probably on his bucket list, involving his bro the MC and finally getting his noodle up, on this one occasion and leaving his own window cleaner on the glass. Laughing his ass off as he leaves a text message and a picture of his handy work for you to deal with in the morning....Lol!!……………..Peace!!

Reactions: Wombat of Combat

VDawe

Apr 30, 2018
Most likely, it's Liam….probably on his bucket list, involving his bro the MC and finally getting his noodle up, on this one occasion and leaving his own window cleaner on the glass. Laughing his ass off as he leaves a text message and a picture of his handy work for you to deal with in the morning....Lol!!……………..Peace!!

oh man i laughing so hard :DDD This one the best theory so far x'D

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
oh man i laughing so hard :DDD This one the best theory so far x'D
Liam would never do that. but the chicj that got her rug shat on (I'm glad rug this time is not a methaphor for genital hair)... she could be dreaming of revenge, and one fatefull night, her fling mrs pearson returns drunk enough to complain about 2 morons ruining her class. the avenger recognises the dragon summoner as the shitter of her nightmeres. By stalking college girls Lady Levative finds the wereabouts of our hero.

or it could be the "wrong number answerer" she got so infauated with mc's voice that she went on a wild goosechase to find him

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Something about the arm tat looks really fake...I think it should be a bit more faded, it's too sharp looking, if that makes sense. I do a lot of TK17 texturing, not easy to do tats, so I sympathize.

Reactions: Floga

zayyo

Apr 26, 2017
I have to make my (incredibly petty) complaint about this game! Improv is about "Yes, and" not "Yes" (unless you are Tina Fey, and making the same point about improv without including the "and" part.) So there that's the only complaint I have about this game.

Bill762

Nov 18, 2017
I just found this game and wow this is fucking awesome. Liam is my favorite character, (fuck cancer, don't die!) the writing for this game is surprisingly really good and has made me genuinely laugh a few times.

All the female character models are fantastic, this is definitely a favorite.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I have to make my (incredibly petty) complaint about this game! Improv is about "Yes, and" not "Yes" (unless you are Tina Fey, and making the same point about improv without including the "and" part.) So there that's the only complaint I have about this game.
Yes, and... you are right! That's an incredible petty complaint :winkytongue:

SolarGuy

Jul 24, 2018
Your game is my favorite! I really wanna invest in your projects, I'm not talking about just donating a little, when I'm ready and able to help you I'll find a way let you know ;)

Do you recommend any other vn's or romance games like Acting lessons while I'm waiting for the next update? Thanks!
Nothing is close to your work...

The only issue I can find if there is any is that the character dick looks a little weird and small, I'm sure that you heard it already ^^
Anyway keep it up!

SolarGuy

Jul 24, 2018
Patreon poll says otherwise ;)
That's how it is, everyone likes different people and traits; that's only natural. For me, Megan is the perfect girl and it's ok if you think differently. In fact, that only makes me happy.
Your game is my favorite! I really wanna invest in your projects, I'm not talking about just donating a little, when I'm ready and able to help you I'll find a way let you know ;)

Do you recommend any other vn's or romance games like Acting lessons while I'm waiting for the next update? Thanks!

The only issue I can find if there is any is that the character dick looks a little weird and small, I'm sure that you heard it already ^^
Anyway keep it up!

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

This VN is the only one IMO that comes even close to Acting Lessons in terms of multiple attractive, interesting female characters to choose from. The "romantic" path cuts off a lot of content... you sometimes need to be kind of a dick at times to get some of the good scenes, but there several enjoyable paths if you want to be romantic and (mostly) faithful to the girl(s) you prefer.

This is a brother-sister story originally, but if incest isn't your thing the "standard" release is non-incest; you have to apply the patch to make them related. But it's sweet and romantic and quirky, but more day-to-day grinding than a VN.

If you like the slow build with Megan while enjoying other side-options along the way, you might enjoy Melody.

This game is only in its first release, but worth checking out!

Also, skim the pages in this thread and note which games people link or promote in their signatures. That's always an effective way to find games with similar tastes as yours.

But as you say,
So good luck! :)

Reactions: FRMC56
D

Dr PinkCake

Anyway keep it up!
Thanks a lot, I'm glad you enjoyed it! I created this game because I didn't find this type of experience in any other adult game I've enjoyed. I wanted to create a game without incest, superpowers, corruption, evil/perv MC, foot long dicks etc., with the hope that such a vanilla game still could be attractive to the adult community. Never would I have imagined the positive feedback I've been getting. It's very humbling.

I think the game Melody is as close you're going to get if you're looking for a similar type of game, but I haven't played all games on this site so there might be others too. If you are willing to expand on the Romantic genre and try some of my favorite games I'd recommend Depraved Awakening and My sweet neighbor.

Cheers

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I hope we get a harem route where nobody will get jealous :3
This is a very well thought out game.
Absolutely loving it.

Definitely my favorite after Depraved Awakening.

Keep up the good work

Reactions: mickster101

OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
I hope we get a harem route where nobody will get jealous :3
This is a very well thought out game.
Absolutely loving it.

Definitely my favorite after Depraved Awakening.

Keep up the good work
seconding the harem with nobody jealous or upset!

4.60 star(s) 811 Votes