Rokohn

Jan 26, 2018
Hey guys. Anyone here ever had this issue?
When an animation starts, it goes too fast (even when I slow down on the in game option). This is an Renpy issue, and not from the game itself. That's because it's not happening only on this game, others (like Melody) too, but not them all.
This just started happening in something like 10 days ago.

Pervy Lad

Jun 10, 2017
Wow, started off thinking this would be another in a long line of average games, was I ever proven wrong. Especially with Ep 4.

Tanwise

Aug 29, 2017
Are there any other dating sim games similar to this one? I like the MC's personality and the way Megan and Melissa are best friends who both fall for the MC.

exse

Jun 17, 2017
Wow... this game. I've played a lot of VN's, but this one takes the cake. Usually I just skim through them for the sex parts, but I really, and I emphasize really, enjoyed the story in this one.

I can't wait for the update.

*standing ovation for the dev(s)*

Reactions: volto

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
I have read a lot of people saying the same thing, but I just have to add to the chorus: this game is ridiculously good. I care about the characters. I stopped a game to backtrack because I thought I would 'hurt' Megan. I am ready to plant Peter because he made Melissa cry. And Liam . . . damn.
I also wish I had room for Rena. The other women are thankfully not really my thing, so I don't feel bad about avoiding the man-whore experience. This game has a compelling story and characters you feel. I will be signing up to support forthwith.

Reactions: Cruger

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
you mispelled Amy....
I'm glad someone is with me. I thought I was the only one who was interested in Amy. Everyone here is like " How do you turn down Amy's offer?" and I'm like "Whhaaat? Why would you ever turn down Amy??" xD
(I guessing waifu is wife material right?)

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
This is truly an amazing game. If there is someone who follows the thread, but is unsure if the game is worth playing because it lacks corruption/incest elements(like I was) , I can assure you that the game is not vanilla at all. The story and characters are captivating and the renders are of very high quality!

Reactions: volto

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
This game was a surprise, as cliche as it sounds, the story is actually good. Aside from the two party girls, all the characters have some good backgrounds. The art is pretty damn fine too, which certainly helps the lasting impression. Two thumbs up!

FRMC56

Dec 13, 2017
I know who the shadow figure is!!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've had some time to also think about this (been mostly waiting on my PC to finish rendering my first-time attempts at using DAZ 3D...also not an advisable thing to do when it's 90-100 outside), but here's my guess:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 811 Votes