FRMC56

Dec 13, 2017
Anyway I appreciate your viewpoint and ability to have a civil discussion :)
Right back at you :)

In regards to your spoiler content:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ok, I think it's time to ease-up on my use of the spoiler tags. If I haven't already crossed the line with a mod, I'm almost expecting a warning that I should be PM'ing instead at this point. :oops:

Reactions: Vainglorious

FRMC56

Dec 13, 2017
whats the cheating content?
This can be up to contention, but I feel like "cheating" is one of the central themes to this VN. It's something that defines the MC and his feelings as the story begins (and explained a bit more further into the story). Though with that in mind, the developer (DrPinkCake) has stated that this VN's primary plot is the relationship between the MC and a young woman named Megan; in which during this story the MC will encounter other possible love interests and has the choice on whether or not to pursue these opportunities. I feel it gets a little complicated at this point, because even though the MC and Megan are exploring their possible feelings for one another, they are not totally committed (so for me it's hard to say that the MC is cheating if and when he is with other women).

All that being said, I believe the "cheating" aspect of this VN is more of a cautionary tale on how these kinds of situations can affect a person and the people around them. If you're looking for a VN with a "cheating" theme that is more along the lines of "cuckolding" or similar, I don't think this VN is what you're looking for.

Shmurda

Jan 23, 2018
Liam might be the best part of this experience. There are plenty of "Best Friend" characters in the genre, but the writing gives him enough energy and charm to stand out on his own.

For example,

All around, I can say that this is genuinely one of the better games out right now. It's a grand time.

Reactions: volto

RoryTate

May 15, 2018
There are two things that are becoming major parts of this VN -- and in a great way! -- as of the latest update: the cheating/honesty theme and Liam. All the new content in 0.40 was definitely at the same great level -- or even above -- what came before!

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
1. Rena + Liam sounds good.
2. Mystery person is likely the ex who cheated on him and now is having second thoughts about what she did.
3. I love Liam's expressions during convo when the girls admit to having stds AND during the dare when you say "shit on the rug" and he realizes what you said. I was ROFL. Literally.

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
My vote is in. And yes I only voted for one character on a multiple choice poll.
I suspect many are choosing more than one character as the vote percentage is at 195.7% at this point.
Come on Team Smurf, activate to put Rena on top!

bsemihe

Jun 2, 2018
If I have sex with other characters, would that be a problem for the relationship beetwen me and megan?

tg

May 1, 2017
Well, I'm sure if you do go with a "virgin run" and have Megan as your one-and-only, you'd get the super-duper happy ending that I imagine comes as a reward for sticking to it. So, look forward to that.

As for being with other girls, I think there'll be a time when it's viewed as cheating, and if it comes out, I think you'll have to take heat for it. But, we really don't know at this stage. Some people are keeping separate saves with this or that combo of love interests. Maybe if you're concerned, you could use the skip function to make a waifu-only save for her.

Reactions: volto

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Second of all, a lot of people loving on Melissa in this fictional story know full-well that's not what they want in real life. (IRL, have you ever met and gotten to know, that hard-edged, forward, sexually charged type of girl where you can just tell it's a
façade to cover up for some personal baggage, negative drama, and trouble? If you know what I mean, then you know what I mean when I say, "RUN AWAYYYYY!!") But that's the point of a fantasy game/visual novel like this. It's not real-life. A story like this lets you develop a relationship with a girl like that, trouble and all!
If you ever see me running there must be that hard-edged-forward-sexuallycharged-where-you-can-just-tell -it's a façade to cover up for some personal baggage, negative drama, and trouble type of girl waving at me

For god sake why dont u play it and get them urself ? This game is amazing why dont u want to play and explore the scenes for urself ? :/
cut the kid some slack, this game is quite burdening on the emotional side

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
If I have sex with other characters, would that be a problem for the relationship beetwen me and megan?
You can date Megan and Melissa at the same time, I would presume a possible threesome in the future, but not so sure as for now, the next update should clarify that ;)

Reactions: bsemihe

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I know who the shadow figure is!!!

I refuse to votr for anything like the bikini poll... I know it would be more work but couldn't Missy try them all?

Reactions: Floga
4.60 star(s) 811 Votes