HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Also can I just say I'm glad more devs are realizing that galleries are something gamers want?

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
The shadow is wearing a rather unusual headgear for sure XD
If it isn't Darth Vader, then who else in the right mind would wear such a thing? :winkytongue:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: FRMC56

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
I love how we've established that the shadowy figure is almost certainly anyone in the whole damn game other than the MC, Megan or Melissa. :p
Have we truly ruled them out? What if a timemachine is involved? :OhMyGoodness:
I guess we will find out at a later stage of the game!
On a sidenote, I like the game for what it is: Crazy tech, Superpowers, Magic or the like would ruin the feel of this game!

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Right, Spaceballs! How could I forget!
In that case, he has to be standing on a box or something :winkytongue:

Reactions: Mt PewPew

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
@Dr PinkCake At least did we guess right? I think that at least 1 of us managed to get the answer right. Was it Dick or Rena? Cmon I'm dying to know the answer. You don't need to tell it here publicly. This site has PM.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
And finally, the definitive Melissa outfit. Much better than those cheesy "seen 'em a hundred times" bikinis. Now, all we need is a double date with Harley Megan...

Reactions: VDawe and Aprilsun
Dec 3, 2017
This game really is excellent. The writing is fantastic, renders are great, and the story actually gets your investment. Can't wait to see this game develop further.

Reactions: VDawe

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
DrPinkCake posted
Poll winner
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
With 34% of the votes, this is the winner of the bikini poll. It will be featured in Episode 5.

Thank you all for voting and for participating in the Discord server with preparations for the competition!

b10129

Aug 2, 2018
Missy FTW... I can't believe how good this game is...the lines and story is superb! The facial expression between the lines are awesome. And there is Liam..fuckin Liam...love this guy, I even go back to beat Missy's step-dad after seeing the report said I didn't defend Liam.

4.60 star(s) 811 Votes