Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
I'm sorry in advance, but I still can't understand what u guys find sexy on Melissa ... evil face, weird short (black! no way!) hair ... ring in nose ... her personality (fuck with stranger on the first day, rly?) ... it's nothing offensive, just i'm surprised that so many guys here likes her (the model is graphical just awesome, but not my taste). Kill me now.
For me personally the attractiveness of hair color is Black>brunette>redhead>unnatural dyed>blonde and all those colors are really close between a 8 to 10 on a scale of 1 to 10 but then blonde is down around 4 or 5 for me.

I like Melissa's hairstyle the best. Megans is cute too I love a good braid. Rena's looks like yarn to me. I like the color but the render just doesn't look like real hair to me. I still think she is attractive though.

The nose ring isn't my favorite. I much prefer a sexy navel ring but I'm not so superficial to turn a girl away for some facial piercing.

I like Melissa's personality way more. I love an aggressive woman. She lets you know what she wants. She's flirty.

and physically...something seems off to me with Megan's face. Her nose I think. Or maybe it's how you always look down at her. maybe she would look better to me straight on. I don't know. I still like her physically and mentally. Just not as much. That's the awesome thing. We don't all have to have the same tastes. Not one of us is right or wrong.

Hell it's the same with Liam. Tons of people post how much they love him. I like him well enough. Sometimes I think he's funny. In my playthrough he has been 100% my boy but I could easily do without his content.

Reactions: FRMC56 and VDawe

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
what's so special about Melissa? Missy's empathy! She acts all tough and wild but when it concerns her friends she's a bg softie

Reactions: Floga

VDawe

Apr 30, 2018
Attention Gentleman/Ladies!!:HeyGuys:

New Poll will happen soon. This time You can Vote About Missy's Bikini :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:(How cool is this, am i right? :cool:) The Poll will happen on Doc's Patreon, BUT Doc says NON-patreon people can suggest bikini types too. For this the only think u have to do is joining up for Doc's Discord, and u can suggest right after any kind of bikini :) BUT HURRY UP YOU CAN SUGGEST IN THE NEXT FEW HOUR ONLY! :evilsmile:

VOYEUR

Jan 29, 2018
Melissa's my favorite for a number of reasons: 1.) Her green eyes and fantastic body cannot be beaten. Those eyes especially are captivating. 2.) She has a great personality. Most besties would give some stranger in their friend's life the third degree to ascertain his intentions. They'd be hostile and obnoxious in the hopes of scaring him off. She wasn't. 3.) She needs me. I'm protective of her because of her living situation. I'm certain that Megan could make do without me. I dread to think of what would become of Missy if I weren't around.

FRMC56

Dec 13, 2017
Ah man, there's been some great posts; especially this recent discussion about Melissa. I need to go back and start giving all of it a fair read before I fall out of the loop (I really should pull away from the Development forums here and take a break from playing with DAZ 3D). But by all means keep it up!

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
The story is getting deeper and even more interesting!
I'm also surprised you get to date both Megan and Melissa with the consent of both.
The animations are getting even more amazing. In this version, the one involving Rena.. oh man!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DemosthenesHPW

VDawe

Apr 30, 2018
this is the combinations that the Discord came up with:)

Legend patrons will vote first. The top 3 will be available for +$5 patrons to vote on
$5 patrons will vote for ALL ties
legend_poll.jpg

Reactions: VI487 and Akamari

StarKid

May 31, 2017
I'm sorry in advance, but I still can't understand what u guys find sexy on Melissa ... evil face, weird short (black! no way!) hair ... ring in nose ... her personality (fuck with stranger on the first day, rly?) ... it's nothing offensive, just i'm surprised that so many guys here likes her (the model is graphical just awesome, but not my taste). Kill me now.
For me its was her looks that made me instantly like her. As soon as she was introduced i prayed that we could go after her and here we are. She has the most appealing aesthetic ive seen out of any of the girls in the games ive played. Pretty green eyes, plush lips, angular facial features that make her look cunning/mischievous(turns out thats actually a red herring), nose ring and her lovely black hair that clashes with her pale skin tone. And all that is just her face, her body is banging as well. Her backstory and personality is a plus im glad shes getting a ton of focus.

Best girl.

Reactions: Floga and VDawe
Oct 2, 2017
The story is getting deeper and even more interesting!
I'm also surprised you get to date both Megan and Melissa with the consent of both.
The animations are getting even more amazing. In this version, the one involving Rena.. oh man!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, that face had my laughing so hard I was crying.

Definitely a Megan/Melissa fan. The other ladies are nice, for sure... but really hoping there's an ending that has us creating a new home with Megan AND Melissa together. Both of them love me, I love both of them, both of them love each other... seems like a perfect system. Gonna keep an "all girls" save going just for the sake of getting the fully gallery unlocked and such... but, really just want to see how the relationships with Megan and Melissa shake out.

VDawe

Apr 30, 2018
Yeah, that face had my laughing so hard I was crying.

Definitely a Megan/Melissa fan. The other ladies are nice, for sure... but really hoping there's an ending that has us creating a new home with Megan AND Melissa together. Both of them love me, I love both of them, both of them love each other... seems like a perfect system.
This!!:eazyHype: Im sooo agree with you M&M Girls+ MC has a so powerful connection. it would break my heart if the MC have to choose 1 girl in the end:test2:

Reactions: DemosthenesHPW

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
The most important words in your message "Not My taste" you said all when you say that :) Everyone has diff taste, and many are thinking Melissa is yummy... Ok no yummy, sexy as hell!

Ulver

Apr 16, 2018
I swear if muh boi Liam dies...
This game is amazing, well done developer... you are the only one to earn my cash out of all Adult game dev's

Reactions: DigitalDarkness

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Delete your account.
No, thanks :)

Mate if you don't love Melissa ill drive (swim?) to Australia and slap you.

Jesus I'm in an internet battle over an animated waifu.

Fuck it
I'm so far far away from Australia, so good luck :D

Nah... kill yourself.
Nah ... I'm too sexy for it ...

The most important words in your message "Not My taste" you said all when you say that :) Everyone has diff taste, and many are thinking Melissa is yummy... Ok no yummy, sexy as hell!
Yes, but I still don't understand. :D

And thanks for your posts & answers that can help me understand what you love on Melissa ... but still, in real life, i totally don't like these types of girls ... so maybe I'm the wrong one, not you all :)

Cheers :)

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Ok... guess what? Opinions. People have them. Sometimes they are different. That doesn't mean you can have a right or wrong with something as subjective as personal taste.

What I don't understand is how someone can't understand what people find attractive when it is specifically spelled out to them. Maybe it's not understanding and you just mean you don't agree. which is totally fine. I also don't understand why people would get so hostile over such a trival subject. Feels like kindergarten playground arguments. *shrug* Whatever. I'm not trying to convince anyone I'm right. I'm just trying to discuss A game I enjoy.

Reactions: FRMC56

Ulver

Apr 16, 2018
Ok... guess what? Opinions. People have them. Sometimes they are different. That doesn't mean you can have a right or wrong with something as subjective as personal taste.

What I don't understand is how someone can't understand what people find attractive when it is specifically spelled out to them. Maybe it's not understanding and you just mean you don't agree. which is totally fine. I also don't understand why people would get so hostile over such a trival subject. Feels like kindergarten playground arguments. *shrug* Whatever. I'm not trying to convince anyone I'm right. I'm just trying to discuss A game I enjoy.
I agree with you and I'm not one to judge. To each his own, but I think Melissa is a goddess.
I also believe a lot of people reflect on themselves when they see something they can never achieve, whether it's in a video game or in real life.

However, to say a virtual female (that obviously was created to look this gorgeous)... well they might as well be trying to be edgy, against the current, argument for the sake of argument persons.

4.60 star(s) 811 Votes