drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
Like others have said, very good game with great characters and story. Surprised and impressed by the actual resolution (ish) of the triangle with the lead girl (honestly I can't remember her name because she's the only (somewhat) bland character imo, though that doesn't really detract much) and Melissa (who imo is the sexiest girl, second being Rena). Excited about where it's going, and will be interesting to see if the harem can be expanded in an equally satisfactory way.

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
too bad we cant choose the girl we like to be the girlfriend. The whole forcing megan on us is just idont know weird ,doesnt matter if you go full asshole on her she just forgives everything :tf: she could be the perfect cuck type of woman who gets of only by watching if you ask me :tf:

trexx2k

Oct 29, 2017
As much as it would ruin the tension in the game I really hope there is an option to just stick to the threesome route, I can't choose between Melissa and Megan, Melissa is definitely my favorite but I just can't find it in me to break the heart of Megan.

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
I'm sorry in advance, but I still can't understand what u guys find sexy on Melissa ... evil face, weird short (black! no way!) hair ... ring in nose ... her personality (fuck with stranger on the first day, rly?) ... it's nothing offensive, just i'm surprised that so many guys here likes her (the model is graphical just awesome, but not my taste). Kill me now.

Reactions: Mark17

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I'm sorry in advance, but I still can't understand what u guys find sexy on Melissa ... evil face, weird short (black! no way!) hair ... ring in nose ... her personality (fuck with stranger on the first day, rly?) ... it's nothing offensive, just i'm surprised that so many guys here likes her (the model is graphical just awesome, but not my taste). Kill me now.
After this episode, Megan became my favorite, so I won't presume to speak for other Melissa lovers, but... Her face (I'd call it more "up to something shady maybe?" than "evil") makes her intriguing, her hair (especially how it contrasts with her eyes), her nose ring (sexy AF), her personality, which is revealed to be a total facade given how genuinely shitty she feels when she realizes Megan and MC are developing a relationship, is complex and intriguing. In other words, I particularly like the things you particularly dislike.

But I think her background scenario is what makes her attractive to a lot of players. She's this tough, sexy rebel girl fronting a hard personality because she's living in an abusive home with a drunk. Never underestimate the "Savior" fetish :)

VDawe

Apr 30, 2018

Melissa is the sexiest girl in AL and in the whole Ren'PY/VN world. She just Perfect. Her hair, and the fking nose ring just Gorgeous:heartcoveredeyes: She didnt fk with strangers on the first day only if the player play that route :evilsmile::closedtongue:

Oh and as u wish : BANG BANG BANGXD:coldsweat:*dead*

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I've enjoyed Leah, locked out Rena, thought about Angela and Hedwig, then rolled back from them (medically safe!).

But, the two most appealing women are definitely Megan and Melissa. Personally, I think Melissa looks hotter, but Megan brings the whole package - looks, personality, playfulness and talent.

Now, if Pearson was available, all bets would be off...

VDawe

Apr 30, 2018
I've enjoyed Leah, locked out Rena, thought about Angela and Hedwig, then rolled back from them (medically safe!).

But, the two most appealing women are definitely Megan and Melissa. Personally, I think Melissa looks hotter, but Megan brings the whole package - looks, personality, playfulness and talent.

Agree with you Ignatz Expcept the sentece about Pearson.. XD. Missy and Megan are the best although if i have to choose in the later eps i will choose Melissa my love.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Agree with you Ignatz Expcept the sentece about Pearson.. XD.
I have a notion I could give Pearson a gooooood time, and that she'd be down to give me a good time right back. Guaranteed she's a hellcat in bed. I'm just thinking of all the improv we could enjoy together....

VDawe

Apr 30, 2018
I have a notion I could give Pearson a gooooood time, and that she'd be down to give me a good time right back. Guaranteed she's a hellcat in bed. I'm just thinking of all the improv we could enjoy together....
I think its good that dont every women is bangablex'D ( i hope it stay like this )

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Delete your account.

4.60 star(s) 811 Votes