D

Dr PinkCake

ok found an error
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'dm' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "episode4.rpyc", line 523, in script
  File "C:\Users\ghost\Documents\P-games\ActingLessons-0.4.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 624, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "C:\Users\ghost\Documents\P-games\ActingLessons-0.4.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 537, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer 'dm' is not defined.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Acting lessons 0.3.0
Sun Jul 29 09:40:48 2018
ok just ignored it and got several it it would show a pic of megan , then nothing it kept flashing to the error screen
seems to me it was every pic with dialog until megan said thats all the lines for her audition
You haven't installed it correctly. You are using an old version:
> Acting lessons 0.3.0
Never merge folders. Delete everything, download game again. Continue playing.

Reactions: bas

MrFrenchy16

Oct 5, 2017
I continue to be blown away by how good this game is. Really excellent writing and characters. I can't remember the last game (lewd or otherwise) that has made me laugh out loud as much as this one does. Liam is a gem!
i agree this is one of the most engrossing story i've seen in a long while.

Reactions: F1Fan

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
The last one is for the same scene. There is an extra part to it that you only get if you have enough points with Rena. Smoking is not required, but it does give +1 point for Rena.
Thank you. Could be my aversion to tattoos that had me not delving deeper into her. I do like the blue hair though.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
This is an excellent game!
I've laughed out loud at almost all of Liam's lines!
If I could afford more on Patreon, I would definitely pledge more!

Aug 9, 2016
Hey all, anyone know what the second scene in gallery for ep 3 is (between melissa and leah)? Didn't see anything in walkthrough that would correspond to it.

DasKapitan

Oct 26, 2017
I can't bring myself to do it... So has anyone done a playthrough where they keep ditching Liam and focusing on the girls (more specifically Rena toward the end of Ch 4). Are there any scenes there I'm missing?

Also one little thing bugged me in Episode 4:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Well, one thing you will always miss in that case is extra option in the club in ep2.

CowMeat

Jun 17, 2017
Played 0.4. Great game. Impactful choices and interesting characters. Fast pace, but still retains some build-up to relationships. Nice to have a friend in an adult game. Easy addition to my A list of games.

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
so surprised about the story... I mean...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For the rest, this game is amazing, i just hope to see it continue until the end, this time.
Thanks Team for the upload!

Reactions: Trojaner

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
You all seem to be ga-ga over this game. I can't imagine why. But, since you're so infatuated, I thought I'd drop you some info that crossed my path. Not that I was interested, of course, I just kinda came across it...sure, that's it...

Status update: Episode 5
Patrons only
Jul 30 at 4:14am
First of all, welcome to all new patrons who have joined since the release of Episode 4! I'm so happy to see the increase in support for the development of Acting Lessons.
Since Episode 4 was released, I've gotten a lot of feedback, comments and PMs.

There are many who wants to ask questions and get personal advice from me. I must make an official statement saying that while I'd love to be able to help and chat to each and everyone of you, it isn't possible.

I need to focus on game development, so I can't be your mentor or answer in-depth questions. It's nothing personal, just my honest truth.

Now to the stuff you want to know about: the progress report on Episode 5.

Episode 5 has been given the title:

Episode 5 - Saying Farewell

I've had split focus on queuing renders and writing the script. Episode 5 will have branches depending on your relationship status with Megan and Melissa, but overall the episode will be more linear than Episode 4 (kind of like Episode 3).

Currently I've written ~2300 lines of code (~43% of Episode 4 in length), but I can't estimate how much more will be written for Episode 5. There are events I haven't even begun to write yet.

Regarding renders, 193 renders have been produced and 39 are currently in the render queue.

I need another week to be able to estimate the overall progress of Episode 5, right now I'd say I'm somewhere between 10-20% done.

Cheers

Dr PinkCake

4.60 star(s) 811 Votes