ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I can understand that. The two most prominent constructive criticism I got from early versions were:
1) I want to see the scrore with this and that character.
2) I want feedback on my actions.
From 1, the cake system was born, used as indication. Treat a character nice enough, get rewarded but rewards are within reasonable limits, i.e. NEVER 100% as a triggering factor. 70-80% of points is a ballpark for most special scenes.
From 2, the optional hint system was born.
I understand the confusion of having the cake rating system as intuition tells players that you must have 5 cakes with all characters to get best scenes or endings. This is entirely wrong. Your choices will determine your journey and ending. Hope that clarifies things. :)
I think the gallery system helps you detect where you missed things too.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Does the compressed version includes the extras as well?
be careful of the compressed version. @bossapplesauce has a well written disclaimer about what happens when files are compressed, he/she is the one who provided the link. I don't know if it includes the extras or not and will continue to use the full sized version because of the limitations of a compressed file. JMHO.
As UncleVT noted above, yes it includes Extras. :)

And FYI, any version that I compress without Extras you could add the Extras through the normal method without issue. Moot point with this compressed version, but just an FYI for the future ;).

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Just discovered this game and it is good now waiting for more.
Is there a way to see all gallery scenes with out playing a game all over again?

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
I have to say, this is pretty good for a first game. Each udpate has enough content, it uses a great variety of character, it's pretty well written (Liam is such a bro), it looks great and choices matter (I've played traditionnal games which claimed that but it was a lie - I'm looking at you Telltales). My only issue would be the animation but hey, they aren't bad and at least, there are.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
don't need full score..4 full cakes out of 5 and megan..liam..melissa..leah..rena..whoever you feel you need the most out of ..loves you..
also..if Angela is packing the ICK down below i best stop doinking her any chance i get :O but i do love a nasty redhead...i'm so weak...

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

elzee

Dec 1, 2017
Story is great. A slice of life, but not boring one.
Renders are great as well.
Story summary at the end of each episode is nice idea. It kinda reminds you what route do you play in this savegame slot.
Character reaction hints is a great idea as well. Despite that fact that choice can be not important it still feels better with them than without them.
Character design is great as well. Each one is unique with it's own traits.
The only thing that could be better IMO - a little bit more content for "loyal" route with Megan.
Summary: really great game.

Nine0h

Oct 29, 2016
I'm really loving this story. It is without a doubt my favorite game, and I can't wait for the next release.
First of all, LIAM! No! I am so sad over what is happening with him!
Secondly, I've done both a loyal route and a non-loyal route, and I don't feel there is that much of a difference. I'm sure there will be bigger differences later on though.
I am kinda curious on what will happen with Rena, seeing how she is trying to "spite" Megan.
And I'm also curious on how far we can take the "harem" route, like, will we be able to end with all the girls? Will we even be able to have a 3-way relationship with Megan and Melissa? Or are we gonna be forced to make a choice? Because I'm not sure I'd be able to do that, I feel so bad for both of them.

4.60 star(s) 811 Votes