Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I think the "dating Megan and Melissa" thing is a temporary situation. Megan doesn't sound at all like the type of girl whom agrees to be a runt on the side. A massive choice is gonna come at the end and will result in heartbreaks and massive tears to be shed and we will love the game for it!!!

Reactions: Akamari

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Let's please get back to discussing the game instead of each other. All of the insulting posts have been removed so please stop replying to them.

Going forward, really encourage people to use the "report" button when someone starts in with personal insults.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Does the compressed version includes the extras as well?
be careful of the compressed version. @bossapplesauce has a well written disclaimer about what happens when files are compressed, he/she is the one who provided the link. I don't know if it includes the extras or not and will continue to use the full sized version because of the limitations of a compressed file. JMHO.

Reactions: Ratata21

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Let's please get back to discussing the game instead of each other. All of the insulting posts have been removed so please stop replying to them.

Going forward, really encourage people to use the "report" button when someone starts in with personal insults.
Thanks again for keeping threads clean and on topic without all the personal attacks.

Reactions: bas

Ratata21

May 6, 2017
be careful of the compressed version. @bossapplesauce has a well written disclaimer about what happens when files are compressed, he/she is the one who provided the link. I don't know if it includes the extras or not and will continue to use the full sized version because of the limitations of a compressed file. JMHO.
thanks for the heads up, i appreciate it

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
I wonder if Jonas' face will ever be revealed. He must be prettier than some of the girls to break so many hearts XD
I was about to ask who Jonas is, but it's the default name of the MC. Had to start the game to find that out :) Also, I don't think you will see the face. Some players get annoyed by that, breaks their immersion. Personally I don't care, but it seems the dev has made that decision - just remember the picture taken and the thumb placed to block the face.

Reactions: Darkaura

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I will plug the walkthrough for this game. I like walkthroughs and this one is exceptional. It allows you to get through the game quickly and provides the information to make informed choices and decide how you want your game to progress instead of forcing you to choose the way the dev might decide is the best way. It becomes your best way and you decide when to end a relationship or to start or continue one.

Reactions: volto

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
Just don't play it if it makes you irritated.
OK...

Played it early, saw potential. Played it today, and my impression was that the "scoring screens" at the end of each segment kind of pointed out "room for improvement" that, for me, nagged. If a perfect score is not needed to reach some of the end game objectives, then good. Savvy. That gives the player some room to PLAY. But that was not the feeling I got on my play-through. Take my feedback as you will.

D

Dr PinkCake

OK...

Played it early, saw potential. Played it today, and my impression was that the "scoring screens" at the end of each segment kind of pointed out "room for improvement" that, for me, nagged. If a perfect score is not needed to reach some of the end game objectives, then good. Savvy. That gives the player some room to PLAY. But that was not the feeling I got on my play-through. Take my feedback as you will.
I can understand that. The two most prominent constructive criticism I got from early versions were:
1) I want to see the scrore with this and that character.
2) I want feedback on my actions.
From 1, the cake system was born, used as indication. Treat a character nice enough, get rewarded but rewards are within reasonable limits, i.e. NEVER 100% as a triggering factor. 70-80% of points is a ballpark for most special scenes.
From 2, the optional hint system was born.
I understand the confusion of having the cake rating system as intuition tells players that you must have 5 cakes with all characters to get best scenes or endings. This is entirely wrong. Your choices will determine your journey and ending. Hope that clarifies things. :)

FRMC56

Dec 13, 2017
For all the Rena fans: If you chose to get intimate with her, what do you think her motivations are for doing what she is doing is?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope most people here don't think I'm just overly geeking out on this. I just enjoy character growth and development in books/movies/etc. and even if the main plot or anything else, in my opinion, sucked in said mediums I still appreciate characters that make me want to know more about them (and that goes for characters designed to be liked and/or hated).

tg

May 1, 2017
For all the Rena fans: If you chose to get intimate with her, what do you think her motivations are for doing what she is doing is?
I thought it was cute to see Liam develop more and more dislike for Rena during the fire scene. Not surprising that he has issues with her when they have the chance to talk on the way home. And from a story perspective, Liam has every right to see her as a troublemaker, seeing her as a potential Ana all over again.

But, Rena sees what she likes. Maybe it's coming from a jealousy angle. But, that doesn't mean that it couldn't develop into something more than that. It all depends on how the story progresses though. We'll have to see if she has anything else to her character. Or how much more of her character we do see as we go on. Curious, all round.

I have to say though, Rena is really quite beautiful in that striped bikini she was wearing.

Pathvader

Jan 8, 2018
@Ignatz my friend, have you considered one thing? The MC did invite them to his house and there is a shadow watching them... what if they're vampires?

this game should have a statistic to see how many players chose liam over rena

for me Leah is out of the picture, she has no reason to be in the mix

and he can shit on the rug! that's skillz

don't go that route...Angela has clamydia
Leah is in there for me because she is an auburn redhead. I could deal with not bedding Angela even though she is a redhead (Among natural redheads her hair color is not uncommon) but I cant play a game where an auburn redhead is involved and not at least try to bed her. lol :)

4.60 star(s) 811 Votes