Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
I have some Questions, is in the Future any Hope that the MC with Melissa and Megan can have a Relationship or just one of them?
Next is, is the Story about Megan Linear? Or can i pick any other Girl (This is for the first Question, i like Melissa and Megan)

Anyway i want to say Thanks for this great Game, im now on the third Play to unlock all Galery Scene but i end everytime with Melissa and Megan xD

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
I have some Questions, is in the Future any Hope that the MC with Melissa and Megan can have a Relationship or just one of them?
Next is, is the Story about Megan Linear? Or can i pick any other Girl (This is for the first Question, i like Melissa and Megan)

Anyway i want to say Thanks for this great Game, im now on the third Play to unlock all Galery Scene but i end everytime with Melissa and Megan XD
Pink has stated that there will be 8 possible endings, so there should definitely be relationships possible with several different girls and I bet there will even be a Megan+Melissa final. He has also stated that Megan is the "glue" to this game, so expect her to me the main part of the story till the end, but that shouldn't mean she'll be the one you end up with.

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Thats Good, i think the Story from Melissa makes me Crying, i know the Situation of her, she is to cute and Megan is the Innocent Girl, she must be loved, but choose between both, i cant xD
So 8 Episodes? I cant wait.

Reactions: lyric123

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Guys can anyone give me a walkthrough of the game...???
There is a walkthrough, but just to throw my personal recommendation out there: at the end of each episode there is a recap that shows your relationships. This kind of covers things that you've missed out on. Since this game has great replayability, my plan is to just go with my gut instincts for each major decision and see where it leads. Once completed I'll replay while correcting things I missed out on as shown in these recaps.

Reactions: denemekullanici007

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
The renders, pacing and story in this are kind of fun, but the min/maxing gameplay gets annoying, FAST. Plus about 3 too many girls-events getting in the way of advancing story and sexy-time. It felt like a massive lack of player agency, and kept me from getting into and enjoying the actual scenes and events. Still above average for most of the stuff on F-95, and worth a play-through. ONE play-through.

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
In the English language, the vowel "i" only has two phonetic sounds as applied in "ice" and "itch" respectively.
I believe he meant you should take the intent as gleeful laughter like heeheehee. The Hihihi is meant to be gleeful laughter.

Grubb

Oct 8, 2017
Checked the code. It is impossible on my end, using the correct update. That variable is defined in the header of the rpy file and safeguarded in the choice during the beginning of the Episode.
Maybe it has something to do with the saves from the previous version. Without realizing you had to save at a specific screen in 0.3, I loaded an old save. That, of course, crashed the whole thing. Tried it several times before seeing that you had to save at the ep ending screen. Went back to the previous version, saved at the ending screen, and tried again. Worked normally until many scenes into it and then it crashed. Don't know how it got broken. This error (when ignored) seems to skip Liam's "dare" and go to the next scene with the girl walking back to sit down again (basically I don't know what the dare even was). I've seen the same error in a few other scenes (but nothing is skipped, from what I saw).

D

Dr PinkCake

The renders, pacing and story in this are kind of fun, but the min/maxing gameplay gets annoying, FAST. Plus about 3 too many girls-events getting in the way of advancing story and sexy-time. It felt like a massive lack of player agency, and kept me from getting into and enjoying the actual scenes and events. Still above average for most of the stuff on F-95, and worth a play-through. ONE play-through.
There's really no min/maxing as you can't get full scores with every character. Playing with that mindset . Your choices are what matters, the cakes are an indication of your relationship level.

I believe he meant you should take the intent as gleeful laughter like heeheehee. The Hihihi is meant to be gleeful laughter.
Yup. Guess I will have to change it to "Hee hee" if it's lost in translation.

Reactions: Vainglorious
D

Dr PinkCake

Maybe it has something to do with the saves from the previous version. Without realizing you had to save at a specific screen in 0.3, I loaded an old save. That, of course, crashed the whole thing. Tried it several times before seeing that you had to save at the ep ending screen. Went back to the previous version, saved at the ending screen, and tried again. Worked normally until many scenes into it and then it crashed. Don't know how it got broken. This error (when ignored) seems to skip Liam's "dare" and go to the next scene with the girl walking back to sit down again (basically I don't know what the dare even was). I've seen the same error in a few other scenes (but nothing is skipped, from what I saw).
Did you download the new version and played it as is, or did you do it the wrong way and just merged folders? This will cause errors.

D

Dr PinkCake

As is. No merging.
Well, I can't really help you more with that. See this post to ensure that it will work next time.

As I said, there's nothing wrong in the code and yours is the first bug report of the sort. I'm clueless in your case. I always test savepoints as mentioned in the post and Episode 3 update was special as I was forced to do retroactive changes in the music script due to copyright issues. It will likely not be this severe in the future, but as the patron post says there's no guarantee of this during game development.

Reactions: Darkaura and Grubb

Grubb

Oct 8, 2017
It's ok. Not complaining. Wouldn't want to take your time from it with this. Thank you for replying. =)

B2B2

Feb 2, 2018
I never thought someone could turn Gargamel into a like-able character, but you've done it! This game is awesome, I wish you the best Dr PinkCake!

Reactions: Grubb
4.60 star(s) 811 Votes