Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Will be there any sex scene for liam? I mean it will be racist if black people don't get sex! While all fun white dude gets. Just my opinion!
thing is the story explains pretty well why it's not happening. But speaking of it, i would love to see how the artist could develop a nice asian or black woman. But that might be to much girls for a already4 out of 8 episode. Besides i am already having trouble deciding now picking a girl.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Compared to most other developers Dr. PinkCake has been releasing high quality updates at lightning speed! :eazyHype: It has been two weeks since the latest version and the next one is almost ready! :eazyHype:
Yeah, just wait - MrPancake announced he's starting working for a living next week and just like with every single other caveat he's thrown out there, his productivity increases afterwards.

There will be a point where he updates his patrons saying that he has deleted all backups and set fire to his rendering rig and that he will probably no longer be able to move forward with the game. That will be the point where he becomes an erotic game producing singularity and AL gets released back in 2004 as a completed work.

Reactions: Floga

Deep Thought

May 30, 2018
Something I thought was pretty cool. As I was checking the threads for the 18 or so other VNs/games I follow, I've been noticing a lot of Acting Lessons sigs. Many more than I did a few weeks ago when I found this VN from someone's sig. I even see Acting Lessons mentioned multiple times in other threads. I just think this is freaking awesome and hopefully leads to more and more exposure and possible Patrons for @Dr PinkCake. So much talent and making something different from most of the other VNs that follow the incest formula. Nothing wrong with that as some of my favorites are in that category. I definitely put Acting Lessons in my top 3 and tied with Melody for my number 1 spot. If the writing and characters keep going at the level they have I can see Acting Lessons taking my #1 spot easily (I think this is going to happen very soon). I feel like I could go on and on but won't lol. Cheers!

Reactions: VDawe

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
Will be there any sex scene for liam? I mean it will be racist if black people don't get sex! While all fun white dude gets. Just my opinion!
Liam is one of my favorite best friend/sidekick/wingman character. He is believable and written pretty well. Because of the story, if he doesn't get any sex that doesn't mean racism at all. Stop trying to inject racism when it doesn't apply.

vultron

May 19, 2018
Yup ^^ I wanna fuck with her emotions only for her to find out ive been sleeping with every girl in the block!
I think it would be better revenge to actually have a girl you fall in love with who is better than Anna since she ain't a cheating hoe being happy without her is the best revenge but I like your plan too xD

vultron

May 19, 2018
Liam is one of my favorite best friend/sidekick/wingman character. He is believable and written pretty well. Because of the story, if he doesn't get any sex that doesn't mean racism at all. Stop trying to inject racism when it doesn't apply.
I think a good side quest type thing would be to help Liam get laid by a girl who would normally be way out of his league as a bucket list type thing if he isn't too sick to do it which he probably will be.

Reactions: asgardtipar2

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
She could have been called Moaning Myrtle for all I care. Wouldn't have changed a thing and she'd still be a hottie.
its a joke because at one point MC says... Megan, this is so sad...
and if she was called Alexa it woould obviously be
Alexa, this is so sad..(meme)

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Compared to most other developers Dr. PinkCake has been releasing high quality updates at lightning speed! :eazyHype: It has been two weeks since the latest version and the next one is almost ready! :eazyHype:
wow really thats great to know.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
For me....it would be an impossible situation choosing between Melissa and Megan, love both characters. I know you end up with megan regardless but what does that mean for Melissa....will we completely abandon her and ride off into the sunset with megan? I don't expect another harem game, although that would be awesome, but unfortunately would not fit this game.
An end with both would be great but we will have to wait and see where this all goes. Great writing and every character has their own unique personality. To mean its Megan/melissa (i'm torn between the two)> Rena> leah> everyone else. oh and #saveLiam:cool:

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017

Aug 12

Dr Pinkcake said:
Tomorrow I'm sending out the beta versions to my testers.
Unless something unexpected happens, it will be this weekend.
I am aiming for a Saturday release.

Episode 5 will include:
- 731 renders
- 3 special renders (Extra material)
- 32 animations (Extra material)
- 7 new songs

Expect 50-80 min content for normal reading speed for the largest branching path of the episode.

Cheers

Dr PinkCake

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes