Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Harem route you can't avoid, unfortunately, well, you can to an extent, but you still have a harem with Melissa and Megan and that you can't avoid, other girls you can stop dating. But, since harem is kind of forced on you, might as well check where it goes with all girls, haha, but Melissa is the #1 and when it comes to it, if it comes to it (maybe she decides that the situation is too much for her or she and MC are too different or whatever), I'll choose Melissa, out of all the girls in the VN, she's the one closest to my type, although she could be just a tad bit more like Megan personality wise, or at least appreciate romance more and be more forward with feelings, but then again she's never had any of that before so it's news to her, hopefully she'll grow to it, then she's absolutely perfect :p
I was on the Harem route, but broke it off in episode 4. After seeing what comes of it in future episodes, I might go back into it... call me a scaredy-cat, but the Rena scene triggered tons of red flags for me like a "careful harem in danger" spidey-sense !!

Inculta

Mar 10, 2018
The series pussyfoots into a realistically dark territory. Great way to make the player invested in the characters. They are not just shag puppets like it often is. May be not All, but Most of them are layered, complex. And stuff that's happening kinda makes you think that there will be no vanilla "... and they lived happily ever after" ending.
Way to make adult game actually mature
Can't wait to see where the road goes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: F1Fan

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Hmmm, I played through quickly but now I think I will wait for the extras version and play again more slowly this time...

-- Changelog v0.5.0 --
Added Episode 5 that includes:
- 734 renders
- 3 special renders (Extra material)
- 35 animations (Extra material)
- 7 new songs

Reactions: Krull and Mikedazz1

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I was on the Harem route, but broke it off in episode 4. After seeing what comes of it in future episodes, I might go back into it... call me a scaredy-cat, but the Rena scene triggered tons of red flags for me like a "careful harem in danger" spidey-sense !!
I like Rena a lot, like I stated in previous comments, she's my second favorite in the game, but it seems like you can't really explore where things could go with her without really pouring shit on the relationship with Megan/Melissa, even less so with Megan actually since they act together, so if you fool around with Rena behind the girls back, it will come to light.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Inculta

Mar 10, 2018
I like Rena a lot, like I stated in previous comments, she's my second favorite in the game, but it seems like you can't really explore where things could go with her without really pouring shit on the relationship with Megan/Melissa, even less so with Megan actually since they act together, so if you fool around with Rena behind the girls back, it will come to light.
Rena is hot and all, but from the MC's POV she has a bigger red flag than Soviet Union. Lighter version of Ana is still a version of Ana.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
It's not forced at all. I rejected Melissa early on, and while she happily sleeps in the same bed I would not call it harem, or anything similar, at all.

It's such a weird use of that word. Give me dozens of personal concubines to supplement my wife (s) and then you might call it harem.
Ah, forgot that you can call things off with Melissa if you do it before things even start with her, but then again, she's my favorite girl, so why the hell would I do that, because if and when the moment comes when I have to make a decision, it's Megan that gets the boot, haha. Well, that sounds harsh, but, it will be Melissa I choose.

Reactions: Vainglorious

tmv

May 31, 2017
Ah, I like this game!

Yet have an error in V0.5

And error 2

EDIT: solved You cannot copy the new version over the previous

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Rena is hot and all, but from the MC's POV she has a bigger red flag than Soviet Union. Lighter version of Ana is still a version of Ana.
Rena is a wild one and she's very forward too, if she likes and wants someone (in this case MC), she goes after it, and honestly I don't blame her at all, you might only have one chance at whatever it is you desire, you should cease the moment. But at the same time she doesn't come off as a cheating type to me, she may be wild, but she's no cheater like Ana is, so no red flag on Rena, but black pirate flag on Ana, hang her when you see her, crime; betrayal.

Reactions: Drafox
U

User_130505

Wow I was gonna ask, since there is no way to just simply patch the game from 4.0 to 5.0 if it was worth the 2.5 gig download but after reading this , i guess I'll be dropping the game too, it really sucks too I liked all the characters for once and it was really well written.
You should read my updated post. I made a few changes that express my true feelings on how it turned.

Inculta

Mar 10, 2018
Rena is a wild one and she's very forward too, if she likes and wants someone (in this case MC), she goes after it, and honestly I don't blame her at all, you might only have one chance at whatever it is you desire, you should cease the moment. But at the same time she doesn't come off as a cheating type to me, she may be wild, but she's no cheater like Ana is, so no red flag on Rena, but black pirate flag on Ana, hang her when you see her, crime; betrayal.
I can agree with you on paper, but ya know, still kinda triggers the spidey sense
... among other senses

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
It depends on what you mean by cheating, I dont think she would cheat on the MC like what Ana did (fucking another dude for thelulz), but I think she WOULD cheat to get what she wants... her scene I can almost feel it, she recorded it without a doubt... and will show that recording to Megan in order to get her to break up with the MC so she can "win".

I mean lets examine Rena, she is wild as fuck, after she is high and drunk she would have fucked the MC right there at the camp fire, instead she pulls him to a "designated room" to have sex there, and moans LOUDLY on purpose, and even knocks down frames from the wall with how "crazy" she got. Something was off in that scene...

Reactions: Floga

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Ok im confused who is replying to who and for which game, and my question is not if you have extra, I am very gratefull for your service to the comunity.. Im just marely asking what does version with "extras" mean.
Extras version just has slightly more content such as animations.
This is the change log so you can see the difference.

-- Changelog v0.5.0 --
- 734 renders
- 7 new songs

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
It depends on what you mean by cheating, I dont think she would cheat on the MC like what Ana did (fucking another dude for thelulz), but I think she WOULD cheat to get what she wants... her scene I can almost feel it, she recorded it without a doubt... and will show that recording to Megan in order to get her to break up with the MC so she can "win".

I mean lets examine Rena, she is wild as fuck, after she is high and drunk she would have fucked the MC right there at the camp fire, instead she pulls him to a "designated room" to have sex there, and moans LOUDLY on purpose, and even knocks down frames from the wall with how "crazy" she got. Something was off in that scene...
Hmm, well, that certainly is a possibility, but still seem far-fetched to me. And I say that because she's well aware that MC is with Megan (she didn't know that he was with Melissa too), and she also knows that MC really REALLY likes Megan. Now, Rena does know that MC is attracted to her, but would it be a safe bet to assume that MC would surely jump on her if she came on to him? Nope, not a safe bet, so she couldn't be sure that he would sleep with her at all, all she could do is hope for the best. So no set-up there.

The only spidey sense that triggered with me was the fact that despite the fact that Rena knew that Megan is full on MC, and Megan is her friend, she still fucked MC and probably trying to get him for herself, so much for that friendship, she's ruthless. But she doesn't need to record nothing, she knows she can just pretty much seduce MC and in time make him hers, or so she could believe anyway, haha.

But you could be right on this of course, it certainly is a possibility.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Extras version just has slightly more content such as animations.
This is the change log so you can see the difference.

-- Changelog v0.5.0 --
- 734 renders
- 7 new songs
oooh.. so we missing on some shit, thats shame oh well..nvrm

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Ah, forgot that you can call things off with Melissa if you do it before things even start with her, but then again, she's my favorite girl, so why the hell would I do that, because if and when the moment comes when I have to make a decision, it's Megan that gets the boot, haha. Well, that sounds harsh, but, it will be Melissa I choose.
Yeah, and I've realized moments after I posted that you can't (right?) reject Megan.

Patan

May 28, 2017
waiting extras to play, but after looking at the comment section i am scared to play now:pokerFace:

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes