ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Dr Pinkcake has said all along he's telling his story his way..and ya there have been some wild dramatic twists..but thats part of great storytelling...to elicit shock..disgust..anger..joy laughter all of it...its all here...i have faith by the time the story concludes there will be happiness for all..my personal feeling is if you go the true blue Megan route marriage and babies await :p

Reactions: F1Fan

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
Honestly want Ana to be the sub-bitch that she is and that she keeps coming back for more. Id rank Melissa, Rena, Ana, Megan and Helga as my top 5.

TastySnickers

Aug 14, 2017
I am the only one who keeps disliking Liam more and more? It seems like I am not his best friend anymore, seeing it is written I am a good friend of his in the relations credits. I swear tho if something happens to Megan I will hold both him and the stepfather responsible.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
im pretty conflicted about the ending as well i will keep on playing the game because i enjoy the characters however the actual story that enjoyment part has long past after finding out that fucker was allowed to get bail or something

i dont want to kill ana i mean why waste a perfectly good fuck toy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Tom10

May 25, 2017
OMG, this game just keeps getting better and better. So many interesting events coming up. I have now shown feelings for 5 girls, not sure how I feel about that LOL

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
im pretty conflicted about the ending as well i will keep on playing the game because i enjoy the characters however the actual story that enjoyment part has long past after finding out that fucker was allowed to get bail or something

i dont want to kill ana i mean why waste a perfectly good fuck toy

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
... i thought the consequences was having melissa get beat up for that :noexpression: well fuck if thats the case well i will use the power saves and skip text option XD
Haha, yeah that's actually what just crossed my mind, that maybe THIS is the consequence and not him beating Melissa up bad, only one way to find out though, haha.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Its sooo funny to see how almost everybody dropping the game cuz there is a little drama in the game x'D But the funniest thing these people will be back when ep 6-7-8 will be releasedx'D:test3:

:cool::FuckYea:
Yeah, I myself actually love this VN more and more with each update, and I welcome a little bit of drama put in to the game, drama outside what's going on with Liam and the relationship dramas too, this update didn't make the VN bad at all, in fact it added more depth to it, it's now better and all the more realistic.

Jimboy88

Jun 9, 2018
It's probably the best Novel i played so far. My opinion of course but the creator is very good. Thanks m8 once again

Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017
I downloaded the Windows/lux version and I got a warnings:headers error. Anyone know what this is?

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
So you are being cute okay. Ofc i might come back with future releases... How can i know if the game developed to my taste or not without playing? I am out for a few months. And that little drama was big for me. You are the one who is being salty right now

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
still would easier if he was written out of the story i mean the game is already depressing enough the mc past his best friend having cancer and ana coming back to fuck up his life
Well the VN is replicating real life scenarios and all, a big part of its job is to spark emotions and feelings, make you feel a certain type of way, and this VN succeeds in that very well, haha. Yes it's depressing that Liam has cancer, yes it's depressing that Ana is back in the picture, but that's all good, I love realism, even if you'd have enough realism in real life alone, but realistic stories appeals to me :)

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes