Lennir

Jan 9, 2018
Well the VN is replicating real life scenarios and all, a big part of its job is to spark emotions and feelings, make you feel a certain type of way, and this VN succeeds in that very well, haha. Yes it's depressing that Liam has cancer, yes it's depressing that Ana is back in the picture, but that's all good, I love realism, even if you'd have enough realism in real life alone, but realistic stories appeals to me :)
u say it right. and he got me there

Liam is a guy who doesn´t think about consequences. the only thinking he has is fun. so he makes fun abaut his cum slut. and a friend can be more or less like a real good friend. The relationship between them is very clouse. someone call it brolove. many real brothers don´t have this.

Sep 21, 2017
I`m pretty sure that the one whose property got stolen was SUPPOSED to go "with" them to the station right????:coldsweat:

Great update tho!:FeelsGoodMan: damn....who woulda thunk that rena doesn`t drink the harem kool-aid:FeelsBadMan:

Vordertur

Jul 21, 2017
I`m pretty sure that the one whose property got stolen was SUPPOSED to go "with" them to the station right????
Wasn't there some mention earlier in the game that Peter has some "friends" on the force? Because you're right, that if real procedures were being followed, he'd have to go file a report, make a statement, all of that. But if this is just some ploy to keep Jonas and Melissa busy...

I mean, almost a little too clever for a shit-for-brains like Peter, but hey, even human garbage can occasionally have flashes of brilliance.

Reactions: zoracusley
Sep 21, 2017
Wasn't there some mention earlier in the game that Peter has some "friends" on the force? Because you're right, that if real procedures were being followed, he'd have to go file a report, make a statement, all of that. But if this is just some ploy to keep Jonas and Melissa busy...

I mean, almost a little too clever for a shit-for-brains like Peter, but hey, even human garbage can occasionally have flashes of brilliance.
My MC is a dick...if I were the one there I wouldn`t leave without taking megan with me (pretty sure she`d go along with for support and shit):mad:

Reactions: BeastMaster59

Guygee

Jul 21, 2018
Wow! This has become seriously grown-up stuff - loving it! Everything one does has consequences, just like in RL. I know it can seem distressing but I do hope it continues in a similar vein - with a fairly happy final resolution of course, one shouldn't finish the game too depressed.

MasterDk78

Dec 16, 2017
Its a lovly game, I can highly recommend trying it out. Many path to go, leaving you want to try again :)
try to keep track of your save games :)

JakabP

Aug 26, 2017
i was like: ok a fast glance on f95 then go to sleep (it's 3am). Now i know i have to play this, because i wouldn't be able to sleep until that.

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes