Here is the new Link (remember: This is only the standart version):

PC/Linux:
Android:
For mac there isn't a link atm

Reactions: papasmurf

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Hmm, in the release post is the link I posted. I will update when a new link drops (and I'm online). If not I will drop it tomorrow evening (european time).

PC/Linux:
Android:
no worries...i'm terrible with uploads lol. I'll wait for the extras version.

abcde

Apr 30, 2017

PC/Linux:
Android:
It still says its´s unavailable

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
Why have I the feeling that someone changes/"deletes" the link, when I post it here....

Why would someone do that? *irony off*

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
Okay, thanks, so I guess I'll wait for the extra ^^ Do you have any idea of when the extra is avaiable ?
The extra is already avaible but only for 20$ patreons. I'm not in that category so I can't post the link.
I can only post the links for standart, but the get instantly deleted when I post them here.

abcde

Apr 30, 2017
The extra is already avaible but only for 20$ patreons. I'm not in that category so I can't post the link.
I can only post the links for standart, but the get instantly deleted when I post them here.
You should probably send the link to a moderator so they could create more download links

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
I understand why a developer may be hostile toward a site like this, but deleting links as they get posted here is pointless, I mean if someone can post a link he can obviously post the new one as well.

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
If you want a link to stay up.

Hi everyone,

Since the links seem to be being taken down, and as a way to prevent you, the user, from being banned from patreon we'd advise you to contact moderators and uploaders via private messages and provide them the links, explaining to them that you'd like to remain anonymous and wouldn't like your link to be shared, and instead would rather have it mirrored. (check the template bellow)

Kind Regards,
Staff Team

Made a little template for you to send the uploader / moderator:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hibc4

Respected User
Jun 12, 2017
so i got the links and would love to share but have no idea how to PM someone (its only the standard version)

Reactions: papasmurf
4.60 star(s) 805 Votes