Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I really love the Melissa fan sig. That's how I found the game and how I start to like her character. I mean look at those eyes!
She indeed has incredibly beautiful emerald green eyes, could look into them all day and never grow tired, especially since the way she looks at MC, she looks at MC like it's love at first sight, found the man of her dreams or something, haha, it's a really good look in one's eyes ;p

Reactions: Namco15

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
well i guess i can say i respect your opinion and i like you alot due to the comments you have on my thread polls
Haha, well I guess Ana isn't that bad, I mean she's definitely hot, that I can't deny, I just can't agree with her morals at all, in my eyes she's irredeemable. But I do respect @MrKnobb 's opinion though, and I like him as a dev and as a person, based on conversations we've had, a very a nice person, plus I love his VN too, haha :)

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
She indeed has incredibly beautiful emerald green eyes, could look into them all day and never grow tired, especially since the way she looks at MC, she looks at MC like it's love at first sight, found the man of her dreams or something, haha, it's a really good look in one's eyes :heartcoveredeyes:
I really really like her character model and her personality is pretty cute and wild. (I think I saw the same character model in another game)

metalbeard

Apr 1, 2017
wow so many melissa fans around here,well we all do have a fave but i choose meg.
megan all the way til last ep.
I'm conflicted, cause with Megan its not just about how the MC, aka I, feel about her, its about the debt I have for her, since she helped me out in the beginning as well. And Melissa is just Melissa... :)

Reactions: dark.knight48

junj

Jan 4, 2018
Hmmm, you do make a very valid point there, a point I accidentally overlooked in my theory, and now that I think about it, I think that's rather likely how it's gonna be. But, there is this though; for the longest time, Melissa was all that Megan had, and vice versa, until MC came into their lives, and with that not only did they gain a new best friend (and actually Liam is included to that list of close friends), they both gained love as well, albeit in the same person, but nonetheless, and I have this gut feeling that after everything they've all been through, the one rescued won't give up on MC, or else everything indeed has been totally in vain.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Well im also Megan guy so you're not alone Sir Fuckalot #twoofus.

I slept a little and was thinking again for a moment but still i think that i just watched the bad episode of the walking dead where they have no problem killing 200 zombies one take, but then have problem with 2 of them that jumped from the shadows at the end of the episode and survivors forgot how to use weapons or more preciseli how to be a survivor.

Like someone else said traits should be reworked for that episode.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Melissa IS the best girl..period...old man has spoken!!!!...BUT..Megan is the "main" girl..so when weighing choices that's when the game hits you hardest...

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes