GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Damn after reading some spoiler comments here. I guess I can't play this game any further.... Maybe when it is finished. I just can't play games that makes me feel bad, especially when I don't have the choice to do something against it. And if I have the feeling that some characters are acting dump or unbeleavable that doesn't make it any better. :noexpression:
I had the same problem with Dreams of Desire. A character acted in my opinion unbeleavable and dump. And I got the bad ending. I felt bad for more than a week. I don't think that I can ever play this game again. :disappointed:

I am way to emotional for these games. Why couldn't it stay more slice of life with a little drama in it :)

Reactions: Namco15

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
how do you and me have similar likes i also like leah and angela due to their red hair and pale skin :D
Leah indeed is cool, the first time I saw her in the hospital, I knew that she's not an innocent lady at all, haha, MC wakes up from coma and she's immediately flirty, yeah, and you can see the lust in her eyes too all the time when she looks at MC, and pretty often she's biting her lower lip, yeah, she's cock-hungry, haha. But isn't that a general misconception about redheads, that they're some insatiable nymphos? That's what Leah seem to be :p

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

aussiegamer85

Aug 20, 2017
That's okay, i don't mind the emotions. I just hate cliffhangers and have to wait for another month to see what happens after :coldsweat:

And stop watching this thread My OCD makes me click all the spoiler tags :)
lol yeh it was a big cliffhanger and true the spoilers wouldnt help u lol

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Damn after reading some spoiler comments here. I guess I can't play this game any further.... Maybe when it is finished. I just can't play games that makes me feel bad, especially when I don't have the choice to do something against it. And if I have the feeling that some characters are acting dump or unbeleavable that doesn't make it any better. :noexpression:
I had the same problem with Dreams of Desire. A character acted in my opinion unbeleavable and dump. And I got the bad ending. I felt bad for more than a week. I don't think that I can ever play this game again. :disappointed:

I am way to emotional for these games. Why couldn't it stay more slice of life with a little drama in it :)
Well, that was the dev's intention with this story, it was never meant to be an easy ride, some people can't stomach the things that happen in it, but provoking emotions and feelings was the idea since the very start, that was his vision and he stayed true to it, have to respect him for that :)

Reactions: mpror

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
Yesterday i played Depraved awakening and now this ? I dont know how much i can take it more..Fucking cliffhanger.Hope its a fuckin dream

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Leah indeed is cool, the first time I saw her in the hospital, I knew that she's not an innocent lady at all, haha, MC wakes up from coma and she's immediately flirty, yeah, and you can see the lust in her eyes too all the time when she looks at MC, and pretty often she's biting her lower lip, yeah, she's cock-hungry, haha. But isn't that a general misconception about redheads, that they're some insatiable nymphos? That's what Leah seem to be :p
ive noticed that theres only 2 more updates i guess based on your choices and the ending i dont think the game can get more fucked up probably will be one more fucked up update then final be what you did with your choices still im going to replay this game again so i have 3 playthroughs 1 for melissa 1 for rena and another 1 for Leah
Indeed, haha, Melissa always been my #1 ever since I saw her the first time in the coffee shop :p
and yeah i fell in love with melissa the same as you did and the fact i found out about her step father

Reactions: Namco15 and mpror

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
@Eerie Entity had forgotten all about HL...checked..yup..i have it installed..remember the dancer as so sad looking yet so stunning in a different sort of way..guess i forgot about it because it was so long ago it updated

Reactions: Eerie Entity

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Well, that was the dev's intention with this story, it was never meant to be an easy ride, some people can't stomach the things that happen in it, but provoking emotions and feelings was the idea since the very start, that was his vision and he stayed true to it, have to respect him for that :)
That's true. I didn't know that. But for me it is sad, because what I played of this game, I really liked. But it is the same with books for me. If something happens that upsets me, than it could kill the whole book series for me :oops:

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
ive noticed that theres only 2 more updates i guess based on your choices and the ending i dont think the game can get more fucked up probably will be one more fucked up update then final be what you did with your choices still im going to replay this game again so i have 3 playthroughs 1 for melissa 1 for rena and another 1 for Leah

and yeah i fell in love with melissa the same as you did and the fact i found out about her step father
You know what really made it clear to me that Melissa is my #1? If not just her beauty, then it was the moment Megan introduced you to Melissa, you offered your hand to shake hers, but instead she was like "No way baby, move that shit out of the way, I'm coming straight in for the kiss instead, 'cause I like you boy!" that decided it for me forever, haha :p

Yeah, only 2 more updates to go and I'm willing to bet that the intense drama isn't over yet, I bet next episode has a lot more of that to offer, and then the last episode will be the conclusion. I also will play Rena and Leah route after, well, I will play Megan route too, but the reason why I'm not as interested in that as the other three, is because I can already guess how it would be, based on the plans that they have already made, I don't think she would sway from them, especially after recent events and all the hard work she's done and it's her dream. Melissa, Rena and Leah, they're the ones I REALLY wanna see :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Eerie Entity had forgotten all about HL...checked..yup..i have it installed..remember the dancer as so sad looking yet so stunning in a different sort of way..guess i forgot about it because it was so long ago it updated
Yeah, the entire atmosphere was so gloomy, dark, sad and depressing, which kinda fits, considering the background of the story. The dancer, Sonic (Maria), she indeed looks sad, but stunning, like you said. Also, when she looks directly at you, you can't help but to lock your eyes and look back and it feels like she's mind-fucking you right then and there, in a good way too, haha.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmmm, you do make a very valid point there, a point I accidentally overlooked in my theory, and now that I think about it, I think that's rather likely how it's gonna be. But, there is this though; for the longest time, Melissa was all that Megan had, and vice versa, until MC came into their lives, and with that not only did they gain a new best friend (and actually Liam is included to that list of close friends), they both gained love as well, albeit in the same person, but nonetheless, and I have this gut feeling that after everything they've all been through, the one rescued won't give up on MC, or else everything indeed has been totally in vain.

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
uhm i cant download it when trying the mega link it says cannot connect to site??
ah..never mind..it worked second time..

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes