Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Surprises don't always have to be heartbreakers. Who knows what Pink will throw at you in this game? Still, this has the feel of one of those "it's going to get worse before it gets better" stories.

Wouldn't have it any other way!
Exactly, haha! I actually think that the next update is going to be even more dramatic, maybe in different ways, but nonetheless. And then the last episode, which will be right after, we get the end results, haha.
Personally I hope next episode we get to win Rena over before the story comes to a conclusion, I really want her to be one of the ladies you really carry on in a relationship with when the story comes to an end, she's a cool chick and my second favorite after Melissa. But I also truly hope that Liam will pull through and be alright, who would want to lose such a bro such as him? Haha.

LidTheStanker

Aug 8, 2017
Was kind of surprised to see such a major shock value writing element in this game after it has been very sound most of the way through.

Makes sense to see where it goes, though. The next episode or two are crucial to see if it's jumped the shark into attempting to be an "emotional masterpiece" at every turn, because of what people have been saying about it all this time. That's something that can cause creators to want to live up to the comments.

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
Well shit!! after reading the comments I've decided to wait an update before downloading. I don't think i can handle this cliffhanger ^^

Reactions: Namco15

aussiegamer85

Aug 20, 2017
I stuffed up a lot in my play through but i stuck with it but when i found out liam was dying. I felt like a fucked friend cause i pushed him a side and try to get with all the women but now this was a mind fuck EP6 fuck me. I love all of them and when done i will play through it again it will be different but i have to say goodbye to M***N <3 IM SORRY :( But im looking to see what happens next in this heart wrenching VN.....

aussiegamer85

Aug 20, 2017
Well shit!! after reading the comments I've decided to wait an update before downloading. I don't think i can handle this cliffhanger ^^
its fucked i was so happy that it was all going to work out but out of the blue this happens. Even if you wait it will still be hard :(

Reactions: Rroarr

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
So, this game has become just another crappy cheap drama, in the end. Bummer.

Eps. 1-4 were REALLY great. Ep. 5 was a crappy soap opera drama. I won't even trouble myself downloading ep. 6.

I'm so disappointed.

RN83

Professional Pessimist
Donor
Jun 16, 2018
Played Ep 6 last night before i went to bed, worst decision i have ever made :FeelsBadMan:

After much consideration when i should have been sleeping, i have come to the conclusion it may still work out, as every time i thought things wouldn't work out they have somehow. At least that's what i'm going to keep telling myself to try and stem the tears :'(

Reactions: Eerie Entity
4.60 star(s) 807 Votes