rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Those two girls that bumped into Megan in the bathroom, that's Mei and Nicky from @MrKnobb 's "Retrieving the Past" VN, Nicky is the daughter of the story's main love interest, while Mei is Nicky's best friend. That whole situation in the bathroom was just a cameo appearance. And that guy on stage playing the guitar, that's Jensen, Rena's uncle, and he's the MC in Retrieving the Past. :p
I could probably search for fifteen minutes for a reaction pic to express my incredulity, but let's just say I've got one of @Kasey 's marks of the loser stamped on my forehead right now.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Dont like the ending at all :FeelsBadMan: like most others here it seems. have made every choice, to get both of them, but seems that wont happen :FeelsBadMan: Buhhh I hope there will be some kinda rescue in next Ep..
Well, I certainly didn't see that end coming
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Every-time i un-zip the mac version, it keeps saying this data is corrupted. Any idea why?
any chance of a compressed mac version coming? can't get this to open at all
Since people are having issues with the full Mac version, I've added a compressed Mac version here: ;)

Reactions: Chazzel101

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
I'm sorry, but there's political way to say this.. DrPinkCake if you're out there, this is hands down the doucheyest thing ANY game dev that I know of has EVER done! You owe all of us a re-write of Chap 6!!

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
the story, this game... what a rollercoaster!
I am laughing one minute then getting punched in the heart the next.
WTF~!
And that's what DrPink was aiming for, it's supposed to be an emotional rollercoaster, the idea is to make you feel a certain type of way, may it be for the situations and events or characters, or all the above. It wasn't supposed to be an easy ride. Whether you feel conflicted, upset, angry, happy or whatever with what is happening in the story, if you feel anything, then the story has succeeded in doing what it was meant to do :p Not all can stomach certain things in the story, but it is what it is and DrPink won't apologize for that, he's doing what he intended to do from the very start, this is his vision, which is just another reason why I respect the dev, staying true to his own vision :)

4.60 star(s) 807 Votes