Myscho

Jun 30, 2018
Btw. i would like to see situation when Rena find out what piece of work Ana is and decide kick her blond face into oblivion, since Rena know ho to fight

dark.knight48

Dec 2, 2017
I went for Mel and Meg in my main playthrough, ignoring/rejecting all others.
SO I went ahead and played this, things was all and good and THEN THIS HAPENS...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Took me like 5min to decide...

Reactions: Morathi

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Why did I download this episode? Ep 5 showed that the dev likes to create threats and drama at the end of each episode, so I should have known better. Fuck this episode ending. I'll pass on this game until it's complete.

Phunfoteno

Oct 6, 2017
My mind's still wrapped around the ending...

You guys have another game suggestion on par of this one to distract me?

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
nop def not, he done a masterpiece, shit happens in RL everyday, so why not use it for a game ... and the best part in this game, it bring all feelings out from the gamer ... when you played last time a game what plays so much with people feelings ... like i wrote before, A Masterpiece ... Better as most Drama/Thriller Movies out there ;)
What you call a masterpiece I call a ruined game. That's my opinion so for me yes s/he is ruining it.
I can't for the life of me understand why anyone would wants RL tragic events that happens everyday somewhere inside a game like this. The cancer was enough.
I don't want that kind of stuff anywhere near me in real life let alone in a game like this.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
My mind's still wrapped around the ending...

You guys have another game suggestion on par of this one to distract me?
like the other person suggested; Depraved Awakening is one hell of a good VN to play, amazing story, great characters, will provoke emotions and feelings, but it's of a much darker theme too, and contains a lot more sexual stuff too, it's highly erotic. Erotic crime thriller noir novel, I'm pretty sure you'll love it :p

Reactions: mpror

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
Yep, guess I'm done with this game; don't get this wrong, it's a great game and it's pretty well written, but I don't like at all the tragic turn that it started to take; some people compared this game to Depraved Awakening (one of my favorite game) but to me they are nothing alike: DA is dramatic while Acting Lessons is just depressing; every update piles up tragedies on top of tragedies and ultimately playing games for me must be an enjoyable experience, something that AL is not anymore, I mean
And this is only episode 6 of 8 XD. As I said i have no problems with people liking this kind of story and I respect the author decision to stick with it but this is too depressing for me.

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes