Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
The real problem here is that these recent events are so tragic that no amount of good will ever be enough to compensate
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
; to me the difference between a dramatic story and a tragic one is right here: in the dramatic one shit happens but there is a chance to get a happy ending, in the tragic one things are so bad that the possibility of a positive ending is not even there.
Yeah that kind of worries me too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: mpror and TheFinder

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
what a good game, nice update
Nice to see you here too, haha, kinda see you everywhere, but that ain't a bad thing :p
And yeah, this is one of the best VNs I've ever played, this VN as well as Depraved Awakening are some the only true novels out there :p

This update sure did get some pretty split opinions, a lot of people got upset, and I don't blame them really, I understand why they would feel that way. People already got upset at the end of episode 5 when that step-douche broke in the house and the episode left in a cliffhanger, people started saying things like "this better not result in Megan getting raped!" and stuff like that. Almost did happen but Megan's a strong girl, held her own, thankfully :)

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
(how do i put spoiler tag on my comments ? cuz i don't wanna spoil so don't read if you didn't play ep6 and someone tell me how to put a spoiler tag please XD)
so.. that ending was so fucking fucked
either way in the episode i was like oh a miracle would happen and liam will get a cure and live
but that ending made me lose all hope tbh because if milessa or megan then there's no fucking way liam would live.
it's good tbh
and i respect dr.pinckcake for all his efforts
it doesn't always have to be a good ending but as a choices-matter game it's supposed to give us more endings i mean this is about death and there's still two episodes to go
either they would be depressing as hell or just a cliffhanger that has no meaning whatsoever and milessa or megan would live ( depends on who you chose ) so i mean i don't mind that it doesn't need to be a happy ending but we need choices to prevent these kind of endings
You see that options bar up there when typing the post, just above the chat box? Click that mark that looks like a cross, the plus sign, then click spoiler :p

2real

Jan 18, 2018
anybody have a save with the whole gallery unlocked. i cant even get the first 2 from this episode

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes