Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
ffs im here for happy story fapping, not this.

Will check out next episode, if its shit, im done.
Might as well play the story to the end, there is only 2 more episodes to come, if you play the next one, why not the last one :p

mick8901

Nov 12, 2016
Hi, does anyone have save with three scenes from Ep.6 opened? I played through e6 and not one scene opened up :)

Mareares

Oct 24, 2017
I tried the free version of the game and I loved it.
I want to thank to the develeopers and cheers them up to continue with the good work.
Also if you have a discord with cryptocurrencies talk tell me about it :).
Amazing and mature story, expecting more chapters!

Reactions: mpror

Cryware Instinct

Jul 24, 2018
man... i am missing a scene in EP6, can anyone tell me how can i get it? i got melissa and melissa full, missing one... is it rena?

EnragedCactus

May 31, 2017
This game has just gotten heavier and heavier. Anything can become a tragedy at any time. I will say there are no other adult games that make you feel this depressed...but that's not necessarily a good thing. This game really does a good job at making you feel shitty ALL THE TIME! This game really did teach me how to act though. It showed me how to put up the act that I'm NOT super depressed when going through an adult VN. I still love the writing and characters in this game and therefore still support it and will play next update, but GOD it's stressful.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes