Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
While I'm on a roll here, I think I'll post my dream ending. There are supposed to be 19 of them, so I'm sure mine will be there.

Liam survives and opens up a brothel, with Angela and Hedwig as the star attractions.

Ana has been kidnapped and sold as a concubine to an Iranian mullah.

Leah runs away with Doctor Williams.

Rena finally gets a recommendation from Mrs Pearson. She travels to India and becomes a Bollywood star. Who knew they loved blue hair over there?

Melissa is currently doing 15-20 for manslaughter after bashing in Peter's head with a baseball bat. Fortunately the President is working on a pardon for her.

Megan becomes a big movie star by sleeping with Werner. She is currently working under that famous producer, Harry Whineglass.

Jonas (our intrepid MC) has become an Improv sensation and is currently starring in Who's Line Is It Anyway. He is in a torrid affair with Janice (Mrs Pearson, aka Piston Hips).

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
so imagine if somehow liam comes to the rescue again or something XD
and he'd be like : oh i think i have one more thing to do before i die and that is to help my best friend again
he goes in and melissa or megan is already dead because he was telling the mc a speech XD
jk but for real imagine if he rescues the other girl
it'd be weird how he knew about it but i mean everything could happen right ? ):

Venomosity

Aug 2, 2018
Hmm, the creator of this game isn't consistent at all (assuming there'll be no threesome). Because, Doc Pink himself said he's not into such kinks, and yet he's making Melissa and Megan okay with a three-way relationship. And now he makes you choose one of them. The story is getting inconsistent.

Reactions: HonoredEx

mpror

Feb 4, 2018
It kind of baffles me so many people wnt to quit this game after the ending of episode 6. I understand if u just wanna fap but at the same time, from what I've learned recently on this forum, u could literally fap to a 1000 things. To dismiss a story (and a good one imo) just because it has sad/drama/tragedy elements in it, seems a bit smallminded to me (apologies to anyone who feels offended, its nt my intention).

If u go watch a movie, read a book, play any type of game and the protagonist loses someone close to him/her (or have something terrible done to him/her), do just leave the cinema/throw away the book/stop playing? No, u get behind the protagonist u feel for him/her and u hope he/she pulls themself together so we can see that happy ending we all so much enjoy and love.

For example Deadpool 2 (i picked this movie cause its the most recent blockbuster and a lot of people have seen it):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And even if we dont get to see that happy ending, most of us will feel we saw a good movie/read a good book/played a good game, because it was able to absorb us in its story and took us for a ride, even if it can be a rollercoaster.

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
Oh good grief!

My suggestion to those who find this game (and especially this episode) too difficult or depressing, step aside. Wait until the game is completed. It should be around the middle or end of November. The developer has promised a guide to all the endings after the game is done. After the guide comes out, read that and then decide if you want to finish playing the game.
You should know that Doc can easily make a time-skip from days, weeks or even months. So it's quite possible to happen. But I agree with you, we should all wait and see what happens.

Reactions: VDawe

Anbuja

Aug 23, 2016
No wait, I kinda can accept if he kills one of the girls even though after he made it a threeway like 2 slides ago.
But please dont kill Liam dudeeee please. Hes the only character that makes me read the story.

RanchFTW

Donor
Oct 21, 2017
first have to say love the novel/game
finally a black dude that is your best friend and dont want to cuckblock you (lame that the dev cave him cancer)but is your best wingman ever (in a game/novel)
great emotion rollercoster (i laught and cry a lot) this is what i want in a novel/game (top 3 ever for now)

and last
worst cliffhanger ever...
It is interesting to me that I actually chose being best friends with Liam over moving with Megan in my playthrough. I like the guy that much as a friend. Best wingman ever. Now, about the ending...

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Love the VN but I am still hoping it stays a Love Story and not a depressing one.
By the way how to I do spoilers? dont see a button for it.

yamcha

Jun 23, 2018
I have got to say not a fan of how this ended. I do not want to have to pick one or the other, we play these games to get out of real life depressing shit and enjoy a little fantasy. This destroys that happy feeling you get when playing.

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
While I'm on a roll here, I think I'll post my dream ending. There are supposed to be 19 of them, so I'm sure mine will be there.

Liam survives and opens up a brothel, with Angela and Hedwig as the star attractions.

Ana has been kidnapped and sold as a concubine to an Iranian mullah.

Leah runs away with Doctor Williams.

Rena finally gets a recommendation from Mrs Pearson. She travels to India and becomes a Bollywood star. Who knew they loved blue hair over there?

Melissa is currently doing 15-20 for manslaughter after bashing in Peter's head with a baseball bat. Fortunately the President is working on a pardon for her.

Megan becomes a big movie star by sleeping with Werner. She is currently working under that famous producer, Harry Whineglass.

Jonas (our intrepid MC) has become an Improv sensation and is currently starring in Who's Line Is It Anyway. He is in a torrid affair with Janice (Mrs Pearson, aka Piston Hips).
you forget, MC wakes up from his coma. Imagine it was all a dream/nightmare

HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
It is interesting to me that I actually chose being best friends with Liam over moving with Megan in my playthrough. I like the guy that much as a friend. Best wingman ever. Now, about the ending...
Well if we are going for 'shit happens in real life' like many people commenting about it, then that relationship wont survive long. If it does it will be many long and depressing months first..

Personally I am fine with these endings, Played too many VN's and get surprised by some sudden turn of events in the last acts.
But what gets me annoyed is that the story has to throw away consistency or 'how people act' in that 'vn world' to make these 'tragic situations' happen.

It feels forced , Hell even in this chapter there are people acting how they didnt before,

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes