L7Bear

May 29, 2017
I meant how many paths in game so far any sex besides that blonde chick in 0.1?
I just started so I haven't figured out all the paths, but there's a quality sex scene with Melissa (Megan's wild friend) after they get to drinking in 0.2

D

Dr PinkCake

Very creative & clever, solid structure, good writing, and a ton of content for a 0.2 release.
The animation style isn't my favorite, but damn good game.
I could easily see this becoming one of my favorites.
Thanks a lot :)
I agree that animations aren't the best, I have worked very hard on improving them in the upcoming v0.3.0 release by adding eye blinks and focusing on moving body details more. I hope that you will be pleasantly surprised. I'm still a rookie with DAZ but am steadily improving. Cheers

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i too am waiting for what happens next..its all about the story for me which is why this is my #1 ranked game....some like the all sex all the time games...i like the long story with build up.

Reactions: Dr PinkCake
D

Dr PinkCake

Really curious about your improvements,, for me, you are already good with DAZ, or at least better of most devs here. I can't wait to see next update. Great game.
Thank you. I don't want to oversell it, but the quality between v0.2.0 and v0.3.0 is night and day in clarity and details thanks to the upgrade to 1080p resolution and new rendering techniques I've picked up. Check the DAZ thread in the general discussion, there are countless of artists way better than me; you might pick up new favorites from there. I'm very glad that you like my work though. :)

i too am waiting for what happens next..its all about the story for me which is why this is my #1 ranked game....some like the all sex all the time games...i like the long story with build up.
Well, it depends on which mood you are in as a player. All sex games have their purpose too, but just like you I've always loved games with great stories and build up. It's great that you're in it for the story! I aim to make it a memorable one, in more ways than one.

MoiBis

May 26, 2017
Check the DAZ thread in the general discussion, there are countless of artists way better than me
I can't seem to find this DAZ thread you're talking about. Could you help me find it? Seeing how your models are perhaps the sexiest I've ever seen in a game imo, I wouldn't mind seeing even better!

D

Dr PinkCake

I can't seem to find this DAZ thread you're talking about. Could you help me find it? Seeing how your models are perhaps the sexiest I've ever seen in a game imo, I wouldn't mind seeing even better!
See @aschwww link. A lot of good stuff there.

MoiBis

May 26, 2017
Thank you very much. From the quick look I had, I still didn't find anything as sexy as your work, but that might just be because of the backstory of your characters.

D

Dr PinkCake

Thank you very much. From the quick look I had, I still didn't find anything as sexy as your work, but that might just be because of the backstory of your characters.
Well who is sexier than Liam right? ;)
Thank you! I guess it's like in real life; personality does a lot for attraction.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
melissa..sexy AF but wild untamed and trouble...meghan fresh faced innocent sweet full of hope..total relationship material...nursey..slutty but relationship oriented...the two skanks in the bar..ALL for liam :p he's such a true blue pal he deserves them all to himself :p

Jun 16, 2018
A lot of artists in that thread don't have games. But I guess if it takes hours to make a good image it takes while to make a game. Carnalcardinal has great pics but can't code worth a damn, it's a mess

D

Dr PinkCake

A lot of artists in that thread don't have games. But I guess if it takes hours to make a good image it takes while to make a game. Carnalcardinal has great pics but can't code worth a damn, it's a mess
I haven't tried her game yet, but her renders are very good and the models are original. She is very talented and also a very nice person! As indie devs we must be jack of all trades unless we are willing to team up with others (often not possible due to countless of reasons). If you don't come from a programming background it is indeed a difficult task. I still would commend and encourage her for making a game for free and I'm sure that the coding will be sorted out with time and experience.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
DrPinkCake posted
Release date Episode 3

Since I have some news to share I figured that I'll make an update now instead of waiting until Wednesday.

The current state of development for Episode 3 is excellent. All renders that are meant to be included have been prepared and are currently in the rendering queue.

Right now 45 renders and 4 animations are in the queue. I have estimated the time remaining for completion to be 4-4.5 days of active rendering.

This means that I will be sending out the game for beta testing by next weekend and my testers have been given the deadline 27/6.

This gives me time to fix any bugs they find while ensuring that I can release Episode 3 before June is over.

Episode 3 will be released no later than Saturday 30/6.

Dr PinkCake

Jun 16, 2018
I found the used for people who want to make fan art. I wonder if dev uses genesis 3 or 8 for her though, most other girls are gen8 in game.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
DrPinkCake posted
Status update

As I did an update recently, this week's update will be quite small.

As you know, I'm still just waiting for renders to complete before being able to send out the game for beta testing. I have 4 still images and 3 animations left to render. We are on schedule.

Meanwhile, I've kept myself busy writing approximately 10% of the script for Episode 4, polished the script of Episode 3 and worked on a new Gallery feature.

The scene gallery (see image) will be included in Episode 3 (v0.3.0) and can be accessed from the main menu. You unlock scenes by playing the game and rewatch those scenes from this gallery. It also gives you an indication if you have missed any scene (or an extended version of that scene). The gallery doesn't contain any spoilers for unwatched scenes, except for the actual scene count.

Unfortunately, to unlock scenes from Episode 1 and 2 you must replay the game from the start. I cannot do anything about this.

But you can still continue from your most recent saved game in Episode 3 without restarting the game if you're not interested in unlocking all scenes.

To emphasize: Only restart the game if you want to unlock all the scenes.

I hope you like this feature.

It is now 10 days or less until Episode 3 is released.

Cheers

Dr PinkCake

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
my twitching left eye of unfathomable anticipation just kicked up to 11...6 days will feel like a YEAR...ermahgerd!!!

4.60 star(s) 811 Votes