heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
what is the "best" trait to start with? they all have good and bads but what do you peepz think?

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
wow 600+ renders in that time you sir are a frakking machine i very much look forward to episode 3.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
depends how you play..i like strength as my trait because i can do the yoga with meghan and knock out that sicko peter when he hits the luscious melissa...reading seems to give an extra option to alot of choices..and charisma lets you get away with peeking as a "good thing" and gives you more "kiss" options

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
depends how you play..i like strength as my trait because i can do the yoga with meghan and knock out that sicko peter when he hits the luscious melissa...reading seems to give an extra option to alot of choices..and charisma lets you get away with peeking as a "good thing" and gives you more "kiss" options
yeah i like the fitness trait also because i can protect melissa and do the yoga thing but feel like missing out much with the acting with megan fml >.<

D

Dr PinkCake

yeah i like the fitness trait also because i can protect melissa and do the yoga thing but feel like missing out much with the acting with megan fml >.<
If you have limited time to play gamse, just play what you find most fun; you'll miss stuff with either choice of trait. I'm trying to make the benefits of each trait feel balanced but different Episodes will have favored traits due to their nature. Episode 3 will slightly favor the Athletic trait and Episode 4 will give advantages to Charismatic/Well-read trait. To see everything in the game and to experience every ending you will need to play the game at least three times. :)

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
If you have limited time to play gamse, just play what you find most fun; you'll miss stuff with either choice of trait. I'm trying to make the benefits of each trait feel balanced but different Episodes will have favored traits due to their nature. Episode 3 will slightly favor the Athletic trait and Episode 4 will give advantages to Charismatic/Well-read trait. To see everything in the game and to experience every ending you will need to play the game at least three times. :)
yeah atm going full focus route on megan haha :p

Draxo

Sep 20, 2017
The transition to the scene at the club with liam was the best thing ive seen so far in a VN game x'D the brief foreshadowing to the sudden cut to Liam's wild face completely sold it for me. Amazing story writing too, definitely would recommend this game. 10/10 Dr PinkCake well done

Julgius

Feb 6, 2018
I am having an error like this. Can anyone help?
edit: i fixed it. i dont know why but i cant play renpy games on "d:" i can only play in "c:".

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
sooo..in the real world..M and M being besties..Meghan would ask Melissa the next day if she hooked up with MC after she went to sleep..and Melissa would say "no he shot me down" that should be worth at least 10 RP with Meghan..jus' sayin' ;)

D

Dr PinkCake

The transition to the scene at the club with liam was the best thing ive seen so far in a VN game x'D the brief foreshadowing to the sudden cut to Liam's wild face completely sold it for me. Amazing story writing too, definitely would recommend this game. 10/10 Dr PinkCake well done
Thanks! It's by far my favorite scene too. Although, Episode 3 has a couple of contenders.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
The writing in this game in general is worlds above what most devs here produce.
The immersion is well written and the characters are not some generic baboons but well thought out. Especially Meghan and Liam.

My favorite scene is in the club where you can make fun of the two chicks and liam orders a bucket of ice cause those 2 ladies got burned by the MC. Had me cracking up ^^

Reactions: Dangbabaloos

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Since the new update is out on his Patreon, while we wait for some kind soul to share:
  • Please don't beg for the update, post how often you're refreshing this page, we need a hero, etc.
  • Once the update comes out, please use Spoiler tags for the first few days for any major plot points
Thanks!
Use this code:
Code:
OMG - did you see?
[spoiler]
@klx is really vanilla as fuck!!!
[/spoiler]
To get this:
OMG - did you see?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 811 Votes