Oct 4, 2017
So I'm finally playing this for the first time and it's absolutely amazing, but I think I'm getting decision paralysis. I have no idea what most of my choices are going to result in, which is great, but I would like some sort of guidance. The walkthrough isn't really what I'm looking for, since it's choice-by-choice and very opaque. So is there any more general sort of guide? Something to the effect of, "Do these sorts of choices for this outcome, avoid this if you don't want that to happen, these storylines are incompatible", and so on.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
So I'm finally playing this for the first time and it's absolutely amazing, but I think I'm getting decision paralysis. I have no idea what most of my choices are going to result in, which is great, but I would like some sort of guidance. The walkthrough isn't really what I'm looking for, since it's choice-by-choice and very opaque. So is there any more general sort of guide? Something to the effect of, "Do these sorts of choices for this outcome, avoid this if you don't want that to happen, these storylines are incompatible", and so on.
I feel you,i never use walkthroughs and i simply pick the choice i would do irl if was in MC's shoes and see where my path leads me.Explore the game and as the opening message says there are no bad endings just go with the flow.

Aug 27, 2018
@TOMPThrowaway8 I would play through the game based on what you would do and use the walkthrough if you want to maximize RP for those who you choose to date or hang out with(If you want LUL). You can turn on the hint indicator which will tell you if the choice will have an impact later on in the story. I would play through the story first blindly then go back and do any changes you want after. I usually save at the beginning, mid, and ending of each chapter. Also having a detail walkthrough would most likely spoil the suspense.

The_Driver

Mar 10, 2018
Pfff where´s the Fun with a Walktrough/Guide here, all is worth to be seen and it´s not really hard to figure the pathes out :eek:penedeyewink:
Man I get you, I never use walkthrough neither but if people wants to know I'll tell them what they want :closedeyesmile:

Reactions: Trojaner
Oct 4, 2017
yeah but sometimes this can be really hard ... 95% i ended always with Mel, can´t say Go to Fucking Hell to her x'D
I'll be completely honest, the main reason I want a guide is because I tried going through it how I wanted and I ended up making Melissa cry and I couldn't handle it. So I promptly turned off the game and vowed to not have that happen again.

SuperKamikaze

Sep 20, 2018
@SuperKamikaze
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just got it. Thank you both so much. I really do appreciate it. Again its my first time playing a game like this but i had a blast minus that awful end choice lol. Anyways i look forward to more games like this, and again thanks for all the help. Sorry for being such a pain

Reactions: TsundereAznGuy93

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Your good to go for ch.4 it was the high point of the game imo BUT prepare yourself for ch.5-6....you've been warned.
Jeez if ch.4 is a high point then 5 & 6 are going to be really tough! I'm not ashamed to admit it, i cried like a baby during the jetty scene, for real man.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Jeez if ch.4 is a high point then 5 & 6 are going to be really tough! I'm not ashamed to admit it, i cried like a baby during the jetty scene, for real man.
Yeap Liam scene on ch.4 was the first serious blow...now brace for impact no j/k

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
If you want something you like in your life , you'll have to lose some other things you like !
That was the whole story in this episode.
Not really. I mean. I understand that bad things happen in life. But there reaches a point where the level of shit shoveled on someone gets to be absurd. I never felt like that was the story nor feel of the game going in. Especially when we hit the high point of Episode 4. Again, dealing with what feels like forced tragedy vs what feels like an understandable loss. You want to make a choice real... then have them try and fail at the three-way romance realizing that what they thought it would be like in their heads clashes with reality. My opinion can always change with the next release, but the out of nowhere
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
The developer has promised a guide to all the endings, after he finishes this project with Episode 8.

Heinz Becker

Jun 4, 2017
Found this game by chance in the updates section, didn't expect anything special, but wow!
I liked not only the renders, but I found also almost any character totally believable.
Not the usual "bad boy gets them all corrupted" stuff, you can almost meet these people in real life.
Couldn't stop until I played until the end of Ep 6.

Now there are two things, I don't like, a minor and a major problem (without real spoilers).

The minor thing is the police problem. I dön't believe this could happen in a "normal" country this way.

The MAJOR problem is the decision at the end of Ep 6. The story with these two loveable girls was developing so great and totally different from other games. I was expecting so much to come and now this! I think my decision would be to simply stay in the room with them.

This must be fixed! This game needs an additional path. No, not a "harem" path, we got enough of that stuff all over here, but more of the emotional fulfilling way it was before that fiery decision.

Time to wake up and find Bobby E. in the shower.

CU,
Heinz

4.60 star(s) 807 Votes