micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I'll withhold huge judgement until the product is finished...but that ended does kind of come out of nowhere and feels like a 180 compared to the rest of the story so far. Having nice growing arcs with each character, having them all growing into better people only to just slap that away

Ragnarok999

Mar 31, 2018
Hi,

if i reject melissa and rena, this scene will triger? Is there a route to save both like if we are with liam?

Please Game developper don't kill them, i beg you or give a route where they can be happy, they deserve it.

Thanks

IchDerTester

Jul 4, 2018
Hi,

I would like to give some Feedback to the Author.

I liked the Game, the ups and down with Meg and Mell, espacially when Ana showed up. But the Ending was terrible and it turned things upside down. I'm ok with Liam even if it's sad but to choose between Meg and Mell in this sudden Event of fire, it's like in one of the bad moments in one of George Martin's Storys. But I still have some hopes. I think the Author will get the turn and get both of the girls rescued (by a firefighter or whomever). Otherwise it would crash a very good story.

Greetings

kays

Jan 4, 2018
does anyone have a save with 100% like all the gallerys opend missing 2 of ep 6 and one of ep5 ;/ would be nice

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
She could actually have her reasons, but that would mean that she is crazy af ^^
She is crazy af, though. We definitely already have seen enough to know that for sure. Or at least I have, lol.

The thing is... I didn't reject her in my playthrough and I supposedly still have a date with her.

Reactions: The_Driver

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
I'll be completely honest, the main reason I want a guide is because I tried going through it how I wanted and I ended up making Melissa cry and I couldn't handle it. So I promptly turned off the game and vowed to not have that happen again.
Women crave emotional release, that is why they will quite often cry easily. If Melissa is crying it may just be what she really wants (and needs).

If you want something you like in your life , you'll have to lose some other things you like !

That was the whole story in this episode.
That's the whole story of life. We don't live in a paradise. No one gets everything they desire, and to attain many desires require sacrifice.

It's like movies. Oriental movies where the hero gets the girl to fall in love with him after a life of voluntary celibacy, only to die 10 minutes later saving the kingdom, leaving her alone and empty.

M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017
I'm so confused with the ending of that last update, for all we worked with just to only save one of them? makes no sense to me

Reactions: Namco15

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
I feel you,i never use walkthroughs and i simply pick the choice i would do irl if was in MC's shoes and see where my path leads me.Explore the game and as the opening message says there are no bad endings just go with the flow.
I tend to play a game with no WT first but then use the wt to try and see scenes i missed due to playing that way.

Reactions: Johnny-Doe
4.60 star(s) 807 Votes