hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
Perhaps this is one of the MC's concussion induced dreams. A foreshadowing one of you will. Happy for the first time in years, the MC sees a house in flames containing his two loves. He had to choose because his subconscious sees only disaster.
Or this shit did happen and it was either that shit bag father or DIck. Maybe the shitbag is distributing through Cockheads store.

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
Just played 0.6 and felt the dialog got pretty weaker, even childish at times.
Graphically it still is grand but the story is not meeting its promises for me unfortunately.

As for Rena I had to rewind two episodes back but the scene was worth it. Also felt the better story line actually at this stage. I wonder if she wasn't the canon story the dev planned all along...
For me Rena is the prettiest girl in the game, fuck, her face is amazing!
I hope a good ending with her but considering the last scene, with the MC remembering his ex, im not too confident.

Reactions: Rythan25

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Elmer.jpg
Bah. I'm just getting started. After I finish Blimpo Bigguns tomorrow, I'll have the whole weekend for AL Epi 7 theories.

Be afraid, F people. Be vewy vewy afwaid!

Reactions: ut1stgear

Julsaid

Aug 6, 2016
For me Rena is the prettiest girl in the game, fuck, her face is amazing!
I hope a good ending with her but considering the last scene, with the MC remembering his ex, im not too confident.
>implying going back with his ex isn't the good ending

cauld

May 26, 2017
Oh, god damn.
I almost crying on end of 0.6.

I just sit to fap on good novel but.. how?!)

Very good..
Very.. good..

KakashiRei

Apr 13, 2018
This game never give you to option kill someone (choices). The choices that the MC make will not effect the story and only effect the character's relationship to MC and dialogue. I try many time of choices and it didn't effect the story. It was kick or punch in the face when happen in episode 6. It went 180 turn around and everything when to Hell. If Dr. PinkCake is really want to end that badly then wow, we didn't need two more episode. It felt like the next episode will be the last.
little info:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Megan was main story around this game. Melissa is just like MC. Similar to MC and Liam. Seem to be two more episode left to go. Megan in that situation will choose Melissa and Melissa will do same, choose Megan. Only person that die in this game so far is Edna (that doesn't effect by choices) and that effect Liam decision but MC willing to help him. (Now How that will be like? when this happen...)

Episode 7 prediction
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Spoiler!!!!!!!!!!
If you go Megan only Melissa is not in the fire. Also Liam can be hooked up with Rena. Melissa lives with you as a friend and will follow you and Megan to Hollywood.
Being faithful to Megan lets everyone live.
The true theme of this game is how casual choices have long term effects.
Got my Megan faithful save ready.

muringo

Sep 4, 2017
Can someone help?
I can't load any of my saves from ep 5

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 434, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "C:\Users\gabriel\Downloads\ActingLessons-060-pc-lin-Extras\ActingLessons-0.6.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\gabriel\Downloads\ActingLessons-060-pc-lin-Extras\ActingLessons-0.6.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1888, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\gabriel\Downloads\ActingLessons-060-pc-lin-Extras\ActingLessons-0.6.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\gabriel\Downloads\ActingLessons-060-pc-lin-Extras\ActingLessons-0.6.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2635, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\gabriel\Downloads\ActingLessons-060-pc-lin-Extras\ActingLessons-0.6.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3437, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "C:\Users\gabriel\Downloads\ActingLessons-060-pc-lin-Extras\ActingLessons-0.6.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 992, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "C:\Users\gabriel\Downloads\ActingLessons-060-pc-lin-Extras\ActingLessons-0.6.0-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 45, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "C:\Users\gabriel\Downloads\ActingLessons-060-pc-lin-Extras\ActingLessons-0.6.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 992, in event
File "C:\Users\gabriel\Downloads\ActingLessons-060-pc-lin-Extras\ActingLessons-0.6.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 689, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "C:\Users\gabriel\Downloads\ActingLessons-060-pc-lin-Extras\ActingLessons-0.6.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "C:\Users\gabriel\Downloads\ActingLessons-060-pc-lin-Extras\ActingLessons-0.6.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
File "C:\Users\gabriel\Downloads\ActingLessons-060-pc-lin-Extras\ActingLessons-0.6.0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 906, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "C:\Users\gabriel\Downloads\ActingLessons-060-pc-lin-Extras\ActingLessons-0.6.0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 841, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "C:\Users\gabriel\Downloads\ActingLessons-060-pc-lin-Extras\ActingLessons-0.6.0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 434, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
File "C:\Users\gabriel\Downloads\ActingLessons-060-pc-lin-Extras\ActingLessons-0.6.0-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 728, in load
log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
File "C:\Users\gabriel\Downloads\ActingLessons-060-pc-lin-Extras\ActingLessons-0.6.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1843, in unfreeze
self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
File "C:\Users\gabriel\Downloads\ActingLessons-060-pc-lin-Extras\ActingLessons-0.6.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1678, in rollback
raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Acting lessons 0.6.0
Fri Sep 21 01:50:14 2018

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Spoiler!!!!!!!!!!
If you go Megan only Melissa is not in the fire. Also Liam can be hooked up with Rena. Melissa lives with you as a friend and will follow you and Megan to Hollywood.
Being faithful to Megan lets everyone live.
The true theme of this game is how casual choices have long term effects.
Got my Megan faithful save ready.

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes