Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Will I have to reconsider this game?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

However, there is always the chance that I am *gasp* wrong. [I know, crazy, huh?!] Would I then have the heart to continue this game? Not to mention continue supporting him on Patreon? I don't have the answer to that yet, but I seriously doubt that I could.
While i share your sentiment,i plan to see this story until the very end.I have been a fan since ch.2 and im very attached with the cast by now,i will keep moving forward no matter how painful it is.

Big Smurf

May 8, 2018
I really hope the creator considers the option of a happy ending with MC + Megan + Mellisa cause I refure to give up one of them.
I'd rather let the MC die and let both girls become lesbians then beeing selfish and save only one of them and continue with her and let the other parish in flames.... :p

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Can someone help?
I can't load any of my saves from ep 5

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 434, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "C:\Users\gabriel\Downloads\ActingLessons-060-pc-lin-Extras\ActingLessons-0.6.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\gabriel\Downloads\ActingLessons-060-pc-lin-Extras\ActingLessons-0.6.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1888, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\gabriel\Downloads\ActingLessons-060-pc-lin-Extras\ActingLessons-0.6.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\gabriel\Downloads\ActingLessons-060-pc-lin-Extras\ActingLessons-0.6.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2635, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\gabriel\Downloads\ActingLessons-060-pc-lin-Extras\ActingLessons-0.6.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3437, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "C:\Users\gabriel\Downloads\ActingLessons-060-pc-lin-Extras\ActingLessons-0.6.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 992, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "C:\Users\gabriel\Downloads\ActingLessons-060-pc-lin-Extras\ActingLessons-0.6.0-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 45, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "C:\Users\gabriel\Downloads\ActingLessons-060-pc-lin-Extras\ActingLessons-0.6.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 992, in event
File "C:\Users\gabriel\Downloads\ActingLessons-060-pc-lin-Extras\ActingLessons-0.6.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 689, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "C:\Users\gabriel\Downloads\ActingLessons-060-pc-lin-Extras\ActingLessons-0.6.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "C:\Users\gabriel\Downloads\ActingLessons-060-pc-lin-Extras\ActingLessons-0.6.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
File "C:\Users\gabriel\Downloads\ActingLessons-060-pc-lin-Extras\ActingLessons-0.6.0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 906, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "C:\Users\gabriel\Downloads\ActingLessons-060-pc-lin-Extras\ActingLessons-0.6.0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 841, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "C:\Users\gabriel\Downloads\ActingLessons-060-pc-lin-Extras\ActingLessons-0.6.0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 434, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
File "C:\Users\gabriel\Downloads\ActingLessons-060-pc-lin-Extras\ActingLessons-0.6.0-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 728, in load
log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
File "C:\Users\gabriel\Downloads\ActingLessons-060-pc-lin-Extras\ActingLessons-0.6.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1843, in unfreeze
self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
File "C:\Users\gabriel\Downloads\ActingLessons-060-pc-lin-Extras\ActingLessons-0.6.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1678, in rollback
raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Acting lessons 0.6.0
Fri Sep 21 01:50:14 2018
That's because you're using saves that are not at the end of ch 5. Have to finish ch 5 until you get msg "This a good place to save" or something like that. Save there and then use it to begin ch 6 with.

KakashiRei

Apr 13, 2018
Either way it is all of to Dr. PinkCake, to finish the story. It hope that Dr. PinkCake rush ending. There is multi-ending in this game. (Good side). In gave you never was give a choices of killing someone throughout episode 1-6. All of the choices give other characters reaction to MC and relationship.

I did hook up Rena with Liam. I think that they work out something special.

I really hope the creator considers the option of a happy ending with MC + Megan + Mellisa cause I refure to give up one of them.
I'd rather let the MC die and let both girls become lesbians then beeing selfish and save only one of them and continue with her and let the other parish in flames.... :p
Siren is coming and fireman will put out the fire.(and save the Megan/Melissa) Remain me that look at the position of Melissa and Megan, it seem that someone knock out Melissa and Megan try to save her. Then smoke got to Megan and she cannot breathe.

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Spoiler!!!!!!!!!!
If you go Megan only Melissa is not in the fire. Also Liam can be hooked up with Rena. Melissa lives with you as a friend and will follow you and Megan to Hollywood.
Being faithful to Megan lets everyone live.
The true theme of this game is how casual choices have long term effects.
Got my Megan faithful save ready.
I did go Megan only, Melissa lives with us as a friend, I have talked to Rena & Liam about them hooking-up with each other and, guess what? Both girls are still in the fire! Not only that, I get the "dire consequences" hint at the top of the screen but I have no "choice": the only option I'm given is to save Megan. Not that that isn't the choice I'd make or anything.

I only discovered this game a few weeks ago and really liked it after playing through chapter 5. Now I'm wishing I'd never seen it in the first place.

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
I tried searching for the answer to this to no avail to my situation. I see that if you saved at end of .5 youre good for .6, my issue is I hadnt played since .4 and therefor dont even have version .5 to download and cant find it. How can I continue with my .4 saves without having to restart. Is there somewhere to download just the .5 version?

nopalcetorun

May 9, 2017
Terrible narrative structure. The game gives you no option to reject Megan for good, and then it scolds you for even trying.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Terrible narrative structure. The game gives you no option to reject Megan for good, and then it scolds you for even trying.
Wouldn't call it terrible, but definitely feels, half way through, their relationship should've went different routes ( love, friendship, etc.) and MC's thoughts should reflect this.
Plus she's, imo, the weakest secondary character in the game: nice, sweet girl and that's.. pretty much it.
Rena is turning out best across the last few episodes.

Xentoo

Jul 13, 2017
Normally I am not the type to actually write on these things, but holy the ending crushed my heart, like didn't she endure enough from the beating and now u have to chose which one is going through ? I would rather burn with them, then choosing who to live. The story was very well written so far and the jokes were hilarious, but please give us the happy end we deserve. Reality always sucks and even worse things can happen, but give us at least the hope and the possibility to create a happy ending. Definitely gonna be a Patreon on this Masterpiece, have a beautiful day everyone.

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017
This is exactly the only saved path for me ... MC with Mel and Megan, Rena for Liam x'D ... Bro should get his Fun with the Smurf :eek:penedeyewink:

Give me that save please, did you fuck with Ana too? I didn't

If possible please before you have the talk with Rena in the club

Coughiebean

May 17, 2018
What are the three new gallery scenes unlockable in episode 6? My loyal-to-Megan playthrough didn't give me anything new.

Axelrouch

Feb 2, 2018
Guys, this is one of the best games I've seen .. I'm just on emotion was the second part of the game) Just no words, and the end, just upset ... but I'll wait for her to complete.) Be sure to play. Recommend games similar to android, so that they were like Dating my Daugthhers,Chloe18 and others)

PHANTOM44

Sep 6, 2018
Wtf choosing melissa or megan r u out of ur mind i want both of them kill them later dude change the writer
That’s the genius of the writer bud - you invest in the characters. I see where you’re coming from though bud as will ( probably) everyone else who plays the game ( I hope someone saves Melissa ) - it’s a cliffhanger ; that brings players back for more.

Reactions: Eerie Entity
4.60 star(s) 810 Votes