Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
That’s the genius of the writer bud - you invest in the characters. I see where you’re coming from though bud as will ( probably) everyone else who plays the game ( I hope someone saves Melissa ) - it’s a cliffhanger ; that brings players back for more.
As much as I love Megan, seeing as she would be the ideal partner in crime, for me it's Melissa any day of the week and twice on Sunday, I even rank Rena above Megan, Leah is tied to the third place with Megan, because you just gotta have that redhead (and a MILF) in the top 3 :p

Thus, I saved Melissa, I'm sorry Megan! :(

bossman20

Dec 25, 2017
I Am not Raising question on the writer it's too soon. he needs to create problem rather then killing. drama is more effective then death.

or else kill rena , melissa character has more scope n can generate more situations.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I Am not Raising question on the writer it's too soon. he needs to create problem rather then killing. drama is more effective then death.

or else kill rena , melissa character has more scope n can generate more situations.
Thing is that MC isn't as emotionally invested in Rena (well I guess that depends on the route you play) as he is in Megan and Melissa, so the effect of her death wouldn't be as big deal (sounds cruel, I know) as the death of one of the M&Ms, so story wise it wouldn't serve much purpose, it's the shock value after all.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
As much as I love Megan, seeing as she would be the ideal partner in crime, for me it's Melissa any day of the week and twice on Sunday, I even rank Rena above Megan, Leah is tied to the third place with Megan, because you just gotta have that redhead (and a MILF) in the top 3 :p

Thus, I saved Melissa, I'm sorry Megan! :(
Fam you lost it!Rena above Meg?!

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Fam you lost it!Rena above Meg?!
She has her flaws, yes, she's done some questionable things out of selfish reasons, but at the same time, who hasn't? No one is innocent on that front, so I'm willing to forgive her that, at least these things we know of, if she's done worse things than these, then that's a whole different matter entirely :p

But yes, I place Rena above Megan :p

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
She has her flaws, yes, she's done some questionable things out of selfish reasons, but at the same time, who hasn't? No one is innocent on that front, so I'm willing to forgive her that, at least these things we know of, if she's done worse things than these, then that's a whole different matter entirely :p

But yes, I place Rena above Megan :p
*sigh*beauty is in the eye of the beholder
Well i have hard time to choose between Mel and Ana (i need to see more) but i have to agree about Meg she is a great gal i do really love her but something doesn't click for me,maybe she is a bit too bland or something.

Reactions: Trojaner

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
*sigh*beauty is in the eye of the beholder
Well i have hard time to choose between Mel and Ana (i need to see more) but i have to agree about Meg she is a great gal i do really love her but something doesn't click for me,maybe she is a bit too bland or something.
Hmm, well, if we rate the girls purely based on looks, then the top 3 for me would be Melissa, Ana and Rena.
But yeah, that's why I didn't rate Megan higher than in 3rd spot generally, she just comes off as too bland.
She's honest, selfless, loving, caring and warm, all of which I value greatly, but she kind of lacks that passionate and wild side that Melissa, Rena and Ana all has, Leah too, any one of the 4 and I'd never be bored, but because I know Ana is able to cheat, I'd never choose her over any of the others, especially since she basically did it because she was bored and wanted a reaction out of you, 2 of the shittiest reasons to do that, haha.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
One of the fallacies some people make with the current ending is about time. The entire game is going to be 8 episodes long. This last one was episode 6. There isn't really a much better time to "push" this ending back and still leave room for resolution and tying up all the plot threads.

Don't care for the ending? That's valid. Saying it is too soon or should come later, that's not as viable.

And, I would caution players, if Pink has considered this for the third to last episode, the possibility for more climactic events still exists with only 2 more shots at you. What could be brewing in the mind of such an (apparently) heartless dev?

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Let's consider for a moment the fact that Dr Pink has said 2 characters are based on his RL. That's Ana, cheating, and Liam, his father died of cancer under similar situation. Now does that mean that he also became a cheater like the MC in this game and therefore the MC is based on his RL reaction to the cheating. Personally I don't think so but that's just me. Even if true he has spun it into a great game. For me that doesn't detract from the high quality of AL.

Reactions: LAnceLouis

bossman20

Dec 25, 2017
tf u must be outta ur mind if u put rena over megan whole story is about megan. writer should not kill anyone i beleive put their character in hideput or something melissa is invested in mc.

if we really loose melissa i would maybe quit the game or go with rena n megan.
Lest request the devloper to help us rather than kickin ua

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
tf u must be outta ur mind if u put rena over megan whole story is about megan. writer should not kill anyone i beleive put their character in hideput or something melissa is invested in mc.

if we really loose melissa i would maybe quit the game or go with rena n megan.
Lest request the devloper to help us rather than kickin ua
Requesting anything would be pointless, the story has been completely written quite the while ago, so whether people would like this or that, if it's not already written into the story, it's not happening.
And I place Rena above Megan because Megan is too bland, she lacks the passionate wild side, she's TOO sweet xD

Reactions: VDawe

bossman20

Dec 25, 2017
i knw story is written already but i m allowed to express my sorrow nd yeah i understand ur choice of placing reena over megan but all this shit started bcoz of megan if u kick out the main chick it doesn't make any sense. but fo sure dr pinkman is a genius

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Requesting anything would be pointless, the story has been completely written quite the while ago, so whether people would like this or that, if it's not already written into the story, it's not happening.
And I place Rena above Megan because Megan is too bland, she lacks the passionate wild side, she's TOO sweet XD
^ This

I have always respected writers/devs that do their own thing rather than cave into their fan's demands... People who make a decent game for a few updates till 0.5 and then go on to ask their patreons "vote for what you want to see next" immediately lose any respect from me or desire to support them... if you had a gem in the making, dont let people whose fetishes they may push into a story they dont belong write your game for you... Or you'll end up with mediocrity....

And I agree with Eerie, Rena in looks trumps out Megan any day of the week.. and twice on sundays... Missy is the only one that can overtake Rena... personality wise I may be a bit boring myself, so I would place Megan >> Rena there, but its not by much...

Looks List
Melissa
Rena
Leah
Hedwig
Ana
Megan
Angela

Personality List
Megan
Melissa
Leah
Rena
Hedwig
Angela
Dog Shit
Ana

Pajonk

Jun 27, 2017
I like the speed of development on this game, dayum imagine if DMD,Melody, NewLife or WildLife went that quick....... beautiful dreams

Reactions: Malkovichi

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Wouldn't call it terrible, but definitely feels, half way through, their relationship should've went different routes ( love, friendship, etc.) and MC's thoughts should reflect this.
Plus she's, imo, the weakest secondary character in the game: nice, sweet girl and that's.. pretty much it.
Rena is turning out best across the last few episodes.
Agree I find Megan so average. Not sure why the game feels it has to force feed you that romance when friendship seems like could work fine.

Love Rena. Interesting discussions after the blaze if I am allowed to have mc follow through on his promise to her.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
why? ana is garbage
I agree. I mean, she sure as hell is a looker, but the reason why I also would place even dog shit above Ana is because not only did she cheat, she cheated for two of the most shittiest reasons; being bored and trying to flesh out a reaction out of MC. Of course nothing justifies cheating, if you are the point that you'd even consider doing something like that, then it's best to call it quits, or better yet; try to solve the issues and if that don't work, THEN call it quits, but cheating makes you worth less than dog shit, haha.

4.60 star(s) 807 Votes