Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Though ye be mostly pirates and thar be no rites or reesons ta warn ye, still I give you swabbies a bit o' treasure, so ye may set yer sails accordingly!

Important regarding Ep7
Oct 17 at 8:03am
So my upload finger is itching but before I press that button make sure that you have saved your game where you are supposed to save it. At the end of the update with the text that tells you to save the game. I have seen that some have chosen to save at the final choice. Let me state clearly that it may not work to continue your game from that point. The only guarantee is that saving at the black screen that says Episode 6 end will work. Episode 7 is coming very soon

Cheers Dr PinkCake
I strongly recommend that anyone who did NOT play through Episode 6 to the end and save there, do so before downloading and playing Episode 7. This especially applies to those who saved before making the critical choice at the end. It would only take a couple of strokes to get to the official save point, and you could always scroll back to change your choice after starting Episode 7.

I have run into this problem before. Other save points either may not work at all, or may place you on the wrong path.

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
I strongly recommend that anyone who did NOT play through Episode 6 to the end and save there, do so before downloading and playing Episode 7. This especially applies to those who saved before making the critical choice at the end. It would only take a couple of strokes to get to the official save point, and you could always scroll back to change your choice after starting Episode 7.

I have run into this problem before. Other save points either may not work at all, or may place you on the wrong path.
I literally could not make the decision... I suppose I'll make 2 saves and work from there...

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
I suppose we should give it some time, to let the patrons get a chance at it first. I mean, they kinda deserve it, because they did help support financially. :)

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
Just finished Ep. 7 of the good Doctor's lil' masterpiece. Once again it hit my emotions like a steamhammer. Finally the main culprit was revealed and the loose ends neatly tied. Well done Pink!

Reactions: Enyos, N7 and VDawe
4.60 star(s) 813 Votes