Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Aha! Commitment issues.

I've never had a hot redhead go out with me and basically offer unlimited sex. I'm trying to imagine why I would run from that...

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Aha! Commitment issues.

I've never had a hot redhead go out with me and basically offer unlimited sex. I'm trying to imagine why I would run from that...
Well, i dont care how crazy she'd be id still tap that ass.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Reactions: Enyos

Dragonflight

Dec 10, 2017
Lol yeah. Leah seems to me a bit like a man eating chili plant. If you can handle a lot of hot and spicy enter her domain , enjoy and be aware that it could get difficult to escape her entanglement later. If not, you might better look for a patch of daffodils - or roses ^_^

Reactions: Enyos and UncleVT

Dragonflight

Dec 10, 2017
Wouldn’t Leah just be another Ana but a redhead version..
I don't think so. Ana seems like a general manipulator, Leah more like someone who wants to enjoy her sex life fully and doesn't take side effects too much into account. She's a nurse, I'd be willing to bet that Ana would never be willing to able to commit her life to that.

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
pc.jpg

A huge thanks to all patrons. I wanted to show you what you have done, collectively, through your donations.
You made it possible for me to buy another PC. That's right, thanks to YOU the rendering process just became 100% more efficient, as I bought a near identical PC.

(That's not counting the GPU I ordered, that nVidia has delayed.)

I'm so humbled for your support and this is a testament that you really do make a difference.

Cheers and hugs!

Dr PinkCake

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
if there is an Ana v Leah debate...Ana has and will fuck you over bad..Leah will NEVER EVER cheat on you..EVER..she will NEVER leave you side..EVER..she WILL watch you as you sleep and do the buttons up on your shirt..she will trim the crust off your sandwiches while staring intently into your eyes...hehehheee...Leah is.....drumroll please...
tenor.gif

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
if there is an Ana v Leah debate...Ana has and will fuck you over bad..Leah will NEVER EVER cheat on you..EVER..she will NEVER leave you side..EVER..she WILL watch you as you sleep and do the buttons up on your shirt..she will trim the crust off your sandwiches while staring intently into your eyes...hehehheee...Leah is.....drumroll please...
View attachment 163574
Hahahahaha! x'D I think you nailed it there!

I'm not necessarily sure if Ana would ever mess around on you again, but the seed of distrust has already been planted. Leah is just bat-shit crazy... (for you...) Does the MC have a pheromone disorder that causes so many of these girls to gravitate his way?

PHANTOM44

Sep 6, 2018
Hey don’t knock Leah - she’s doing her bit for the economy;firemen and paramedics have somewhere to be ,insurance assessors and builders,builder suppliers ,truck drivers ,forestry workers and machine hire - all that employment from one little match... and she’ll be there to give you a blowjob and bed bath when the MC awakes in the hospital...

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Leah reminds me a little bit... with red hair of course.

39486071_2164388300468584_6720487030591062016_n.jpg

Wonder if she knows about the fire too, not just who attacked Aleister Black. :eek:penedeyewink:

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes