RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Well, from the story point, I wouldn't mind having the possibility that Ana (the EX) and MC could end up together, or trying to be together again, but I think it was said that that was never to happen in the story, basically her having some scenes in the story was to give MC the closure he needed ever since that day, that's her purpose in the story as far as I know, nothing more.

But from personal experiences I'd have to say that I DON'T want MC to end up with her again, haha :p
Wonder if there will be any consequences if the protagonist fucked her ass.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I wonder if one of the 22 promised endings will show that the MC started the fire? They could show him toasting marshmallows in the fire for s'mores.

Reactions: Enyos

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
To be honest, I did that in the first play through, but felt guilty (not for Ana) and went back to turn her down...
Yeah, I had done that in all three of mine, but went back and changed two of them once I played through the last release a few times. So far, I haven't seen any significant difference in the outcomes. We'll see what the next release brings.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
Yeah, I had done that in all three of mine, but went back and changed two of them once I played through the last release a few times. So far, I haven't seen any significant difference in the outcomes. We'll see what the next release brings.

Haise01

Jul 29, 2018
The first time I even started down the Leah path I had to restart from a new save... She scares me...:'(

After learning about their STD's at the cabin... You can keep them for yourself. :oops:

This is exactly what I was alluding to earlier. :closedeyesmile:
Liam's reaction to the STD stuff was freaking hilarious x'Dx'Dx'D

Reactions: PHANTOM44 and Enyos

Haise01

Jul 29, 2018
This girl, she looks so much like Melissa!

goldenface

Jul 27, 2017
Without going into spoilers, are there repercussions to pursing both the nurse and the Megan girl (and any others that might come into play later)?

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I have not seen any conflict between Megan and the nurse to this point. They seem totally exclusive, although you don't get to do much with the nurse after the early episodes.

Megan seems to stick with you through most of your adventures, but my character isn't that much of a playboy.

Reactions: goldenface

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
I have not seen any conflict between Megan and the nurse to this point. They seem totally exclusive, although you don't get to do much with the nurse after the early episodes.

Megan seems to stick with you through most of your adventures, but my character isn't that much of a playboy.
Well, you may be right there, but I'm not sure... That freaky depraved nympho Leah scared me off after the first real date and I had to start over and try to avoid her. :oops:

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Scary? I just thought she was really into me. I mean, the only time she seemed to get upset was if I mentioned Megan. And, how could you blame her? She didn't want to be used.

Or, maybe she did. As you say, she is a bit freaky!

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
It might just be me, but when someone gets THAT attached after just meeting you, I get scared and run for the hills. :coldsweat:

Reactions: xrystyrion
4.60 star(s) 810 Votes