ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
that mystery shadow we keep seeing will probably save who you do not..lol...thank Rena's uncle..HAHAAA

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Fan Sig:

Link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/10/174780_AL-renfan3.gif
previous
Very nice job, as always, haha! I really like that one :p

That kind of looks like MC wakes up and Rena is right there looking at MC (which in a way is a bit weird, haha) and she could be like "Took you long enough!" and MC be like "Well ain't you a sight to sore eyes, now give me some sugar!" :p

Reactions: Krull

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Shouldn't this be the real fan sig for her?

View attachment 163187

Let me add this edit: I stand in awe of Mighty Krull (10 bonus points to Tom Baker fans), but it was too timely to pass up...
At least make her a sexy smurfette
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ETA: I wonder if Liam is a

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Very nice job, as always, haha! I really like that one :p

That kind of looks like MC wakes up and Rena is right there looking at MC (which in a way is a bit weird, haha) and she could be like "Took you long enough!" and MC be like "Well ain't you a sight to sore eyes, now give me some sugar!" :p
10$ she's telling MC she is pregnant in the next update.

GodTier

Feb 8, 2018
Hmm.. some really fascinating ideas here. especially the idea of both surviving, which could be seen as the MC decision, causing later conflicts. I hope there's a triangle ending just due to the fact I can't effing choose :confused:

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Hmm.. some really fascinating ideas here. especially the idea of both surviving, which could be seen as the MC decision, causing later conflicts. I hope there's a triangle ending just due to the fact I can't effing choose :confused:
I hope that's one possibility too, but I myself am biased, I'm all about Melissa in this duo, Rena would be my close second :p

Reactions: GodTier

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
if anyone is pregnant its Leah(if you went that route) because you KNOW they are not on the pill when they emphasis they are on the pill..HAHAAAAA
plus you can tell Leah has some issues with relationships if you read all she says and her getting pregnant would be in line with her wanting to keep the MC forever.
"she only has eyes for you"..she's uber clingy

Reactions: xrystyrion

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
if anyone is pregnant its Leah(if you went that route) because you KNOW they are not on the pill when they emphasis they are on the pill..HAHAAAAA
You could be on to something there, Leah did seem somewhat obsessed with MC, I mean, she was already infatuated by MC before he had even come about from his coma, then she's making flirty moves like stuffing your pillow which gives you a better look at her tits, her flirty looks and being so friendly, yeaaahhh, she's something alright :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Well, Rena is supposed to get some new steamy scenes yay:heartcoveredeyes:!.. and hopefully some more backstory to help me sway her way. shes definitely my type :winkytongue:
Hopefully the steamy scenes are with MC, otherwise I'd feel cucked, and I'm not about that, haha :p
But yeah, she and Melissa both are my type, and while Megan is a great girl, definitely perfect girlfriend/wife material, she still comes off bland to me, Megan and Rena are a bit on the wild side and I love that :p

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes