ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
if Rena had different hair(ya i know..i harp on hair too much..but eyes hair smile are my main things) she'd probably zoom to second after Melissa as Rena has a stunning face...alas..blue doodlebop hair drops her to the bottom with chlamydia-chick

GodTier

Feb 8, 2018
if anyone is pregnant its Leah(if you went that route) because you KNOW they are not on the pill when they emphasis they are on the pill..HAHAAAAA
plus you can tell Leah has some issues with relationships if you read all she says and her getting pregnant would be in line with her wanting to keep the MC forever.
"she only has eyes for you"..she's uber clingy
nah, she was raping the MC while he was in the induced coma, got pregnant as a way to trap the MC and force a relationship. I kinda want Leah to be a freaky bitc*

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
nah, she was raping the MC while he was in the induced coma, got pregnant as a way to trap the MC and force a relationship. I kinda want Leah to be a freaky bitc*
Well, Leah kinda is a freaky Beep, she comes off as a nympho to me :p

Reactions: GodTier

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i have a Leah route(my well-read save) because i do want to see where that goes if she's a keeper..knocked up..psycho...etc...i need to get all the endings..lol

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
I love Leah, always was my first choice :heartcoveredeyes:
The first time I even started down the Leah path I had to restart from a new save... She scares me...:'(
I would like an option to leave them both there on the floor and get back to Angela and Hedwig.
Achievement: Come on babies, light that fire! :p
After learning about their STD's at the cabin... You can keep them for yourself. :oops:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is exactly what I was alluding to earlier. :closedeyesmile:

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I love Leah, always was my first choice :heartcoveredeyes:
Well I do have a particular weak spot for redheads, and Leah is the best one here, haha (and I absolutely love Veronica in your Seducing the Devil sig, haha, my god she's perfect ;P)!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ya..Leah is scary in that "put your dick in crazy" sort of way..she has a "witch-slut" vibe about her and an evil look about her eyebrows and narrow chin..BUT...i've always enjoyed putting my dick in crazy..cause thats just how i roll!!!

Reactions: GodTier and Enyos

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
The first time I even started down the Leah path I had to restart from a new save... She scares me...:'(

After learning about their STD's at the cabin... You can keep them for yourself. :oops:
Exactly, I'm in no hurry to catch them 8 and a half STDs myself, I prefer to live a long happy and sex-filled life without HAVING to wear a Jimmy to avoid infecting others xD

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
ya..Leah is scary in that "put your dick in crazy" sort of way..she has a "witch-slut" vibe about her and an evil look about her eyebrows and narrow chin..BUT...i've always enjoyed putting my dick in crazy..cause thats just how i roll!!!
Yeah but surely you got the memo; you never put your dick in crazy, it tends to get you fucked up, and not only the good way either :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
you only live once..dont be a wuss..get your damn dick in that crazy and enjoy it dammit!!! keep the car running though....
You do have a very good and compelling point there my friend, haha! :p

GodTier

Feb 8, 2018
If I'm being completely honest, I really wanna see an ex GF route. she aligns with Rena's style almost and that body:heartcoveredeyes:.
I kinda want the MC to get used by her and have the girls slowly discover it happening(spying on them at it like rabbits)
and then corrupting them to join in. mastermind ex GF corrupting the lot into a harem :biggrin::heartcoveredeyes:

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Leah was my fave from the start, until I figured I was "stuck" with Megan. Then the dev forgot all about Leah except for one little scene with Liam.

Ah well, I can always visit DA for my redhead fix. Oh wait, that dev killed her. Man, conspiracy against redheads.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
If I'm being completely honest, I really wanna see an ex GF route. she aligns with Rena's style almost and that body:heartcoveredeyes:.
I kinda want the MC to get used by her and have the girls slowly discover it happening(spying on them at it like rabbits)
and then corrupting them to join in. mastermind ex GF corrupting the lot into a harem :biggrin::heartcoveredeyes:
Well, from the story point, I wouldn't mind having the possibility that Ana (the EX) and MC could end up together, or trying to be together again, but I think it was said that that was never to happen in the story, basically her having some scenes in the story was to give MC the closure he needed ever since that day, that's her purpose in the story as far as I know, nothing more.

But from personal experiences I'd have to say that I DON'T want MC to end up with her again, haha :p

Reactions: Enyos

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Exactly, I'm in no hurry to catch them 8 and a half STDs myself, I prefer to live a long happy and sex-filled life without HAVING to wear a Jimmy to avoid infecting others XD
Shit, now that you make me think of it.... give me a fire extinguisher!!! :coldsweat:

GodTier

Feb 8, 2018
Well, from the story point, I wouldn't mind having the possibility that Ana (the EX) and MC could end up together, or trying to be together again, but I think it was said that that was never to happen in the story, basically her having some scenes in the story was to give MC the closure he needed ever since that day, that's her purpose in the story as far as I know, nothing more.

But from personal experiences I'd have to say that I DON'T want MC to end up with her again, haha :p
I really would've liked to see the MC fall down the rabbit hole and snap more though. I'm just sadistic :biggrin:

Reactions: Eerie Entity
4.60 star(s) 810 Votes