Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Well two points:

The first... is that you generally don't need to build up the 9/11 attack. It is such an infamous well known event that you don't actually need to spend a lot of time building it up. The second you see the plane you immediately know what is happening. You don't need context for a moment so ingrained in the public's psyche. 9/11 when used is very much its own context.

Secondly, it's argued that Remember Me has a fair bit of foreshadowing:

See here:

PHANTOM44

Sep 6, 2018
Ok back to Joe black - it’s the conversation that Anthony Hopkins has with his daughter on the helicopter that piques ‘deaths’ interest ( brad/death mentions this to him when he eventually meets him ) death is coming for him and is intrigued by his character ... that is the inciting incident that starts the film - the car accident comes after.

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
Dear (fictitious) Lord! Are we still on about the (unexpected) ending from the last episode? Regardless of how you compare it to other novels or movies, it has piqued something within you that hasn't run you off yet. The Doctor has done his job and made a Curious George from us (who are still here), so that we'll stick around to see the conclusion and explanation of what happened. We are all hooked and really want to see what's in store next. Some are skeptical, but that can happen with any (fictitious) story and ultimately it is not us who developed these characters, plots and backstories, so enjoy the ride. ;)

Reactions: PHANTOM44

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Oh great gosh, Enyos...now you're going to tie up the thread with abstruse deconstructions of surprise endings and foreshadowings in Curious George literature...

He's just a monkey, folks!

Reactions: Enyos

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
Oh great gosh, Enyos...now you're going to tie up the thread with abstruse deconstructions of surprise endings and foreshadowings in Curious George literature...

He's just a monkey, folks!
I'd rather have debates over Prometheus and Bob.... Was that cave man really dumb? Or was he actually trying to torture the alien and gain the extraterrestrial technology for himself?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
The movie is called Remember Me
Thanks. At least someone else saw the movie.

It was perhaps not a good example for my post, since it was not very popular at all. In fact, after just reading up about it on Wikipedia, I see that it was roundly panned for the melodrama especially in the scene I mentioned.

Oh, well! Other than that, I stand by my post. Look at all the posters who are sticking around just to find out what happens next!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
That's why I chose to save Megan. I like Melissa more, but, you know... boobies :closedeyesmile:
sorry..but Melissa has those pert upturned ..what i like to call "swoop" boobies..because you wanna shrink down hop on a sled and go swooooop for a ride down them..hehehe..Melissa has perfect boobies..in size shape style razamataz!!...so..save Melissa for the sake of swoop boobies!!!

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
sorry..but Melissa has those pert upturned ..what i like to call "swoop" boobies..because you wanna shrink down hop on a sled and go swooooop for a ride down them..hehehe..Melissa has perfect boobies..in size shape style razamataz!!...so..save Melissa for the sake of swoop boobies!!!
I'd save Melissa regardless, to me she just has the most beautiful face eyes of the whole bunch, love her beautiful green eyes, haha :p

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I did some before deciding!

Reactions: xrystyrion

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Well depends on what type of path that you want really. Considering that there's going to be 22 endings I mean it's tough to say for sure.

Have a look through the walkthrough in OP to see what characters react well to each trait.
i've played through the game about 100 times..LOL(ya i'm addicted) using all traits..found in my personal experience...if you are on a pure Megan path going charismatic got me all the cakes full with Megan..if you are on a Melissa route..i found going athletic got me the best results..if you are a cumslut..HAHAHA..go well read..it balances everyone out

Reactions: xrystyrion
4.60 star(s) 810 Votes