xJumpManx

Jul 27, 2018
Kudos sir. This Story has been really good. One of the best Renpy games I have played. Literally cried when I played .7 cant wait for next update.

Reactions: Malkovichi

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
WTF !!!!!!!!! WHAT $$$
Added Episode 7 that includes:
- 371 renders
- 17 animations (Extra material)
- 5 new songs
- 1 new sound effect
WTF
- 582 renders
- 25 animations (Extra material)
- 5 new songs
- 2 new sound effects
What is this? slowly and he is flying to $$$ Stick him in the ass. The end has ended dr. $$$$$ time to extort money ...
There are not many real ones left F.R.I.E.N.D.S
2d0e683f7d0a0b27ac06b8c23335f453.gif

Ri0n

Aug 12, 2017
I have to say that this game really took a turn that i was not expecting and i love it!!!!

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
actually this game made me think to myself, okay he needs to get better and the girls need to give him some love. Screw it if some call it oh no NTR, Liam deservers that pussy
I'd set up Liam with Rena in my main playthrough. My character wouldn't go with Rena anyway because of her deliberately trying to screw him just to get at Megan for getting a role (a role Rena had already tried to sabotage in a way by telling Megan everyone gets auditions and nothing would come of it). But it still wasn't throwing a reject at Liam, because the way I saw it, if Rena could mature enough and become selfless enough to have a relationship with Liam, it would change her, and redeem her inside. She'd be a better person for it.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
This entitled and linguistically challenged gentleman is criticizing that episode 7 has noticeably less content than episode 6 and thus insinuating that DrPinkCake is milking his patrons for cash and feeding them with just enough scraps to keep being relevant.

I'm a regular in the Milfy City thread, but frankly this is still the most ludicrous statement I have read in a while, but kids nowadays have zero patience and expect instant gratification, so I'm actually no even surprised.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I'd set up Liam with Rena in my main playthrough. My character wouldn't go with Rena anyway because of her deliberately trying to screw him just to get at Megan for getting a role (a role Rena had already tried to sabotage in a way by telling Megan everyone gets auditions and nothing would come of it). But it still wasn't throwing a reject at Liam, because the way I saw it, if Rena could mature enough and become selfless enough to have a relationship with Liam, it would change her, and redeem her inside. She'd be a better person for it.
So i wasn't the only one who did that.

vultron

May 19, 2018
Not gonna lie I didn't see this coming even more so than the other horrifying event but at least now I know who I want to torture to death for 9 months.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Repeating page 269 post for the night shift:

Friendly reminder: Those of you who obtain an early copy and play the game, please remember not everyone has the same time/benefit.

Use the spoiler boxes for discussions of the game as a gesture of courtesy and, of course, devilish pleasure in observing other players' reactions!

Reactions: Malkovichi
4.60 star(s) 810 Votes