Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
Should have stuck by what I said last time and not listened to the "give it a chance" fool I was arguing with.

Far too much drama for something I do for fun. Started off great but it's been drama on top of drama on top of drama for the past few updates and it stopped being fun.
Yes! Isn't it funny that people say "it's great because it's depressing"? If you want to get depressed read the news or something, I hear that the planet is dying and that people are killing people for no apparent reason. Can I get away from that playing a game? I guess not, if life is shitty then everything that makes it a little lighter should be shitty too. I think it's stupid and I'm glad that there are more out there calling out this pretentious f**ck that thinks he's creating a masterpiece for the fappers of the world...

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Okay wow, chapter 7 was great! In part I knew what to expect next after chapter 6, but at the same time there was stuff I didn't see coming (well, I did entertain the suspicion but thought it to be a bit too far fetched, but it turn out that that suspicion was actually right, just not on in this level) but I really should have, it all makes sense now, like wow!

Immediately after I started reading Ch.7, I was like "oh..okay...well fuck!" and legit had a couple of tears in my eyes and lump in my throat because I could feel all the emotions and feelings that are occurring in the chapter, plus I've obviously connected with the characters and care and feel for them.

But I'm not actually gonna type down any real spoilers though, let people read it for themselves :)

Great, albeit shorter chapter than previous ones, now eagerly waiting for the final chapter to come, hopefully a happy ending (in the main path that I'm reading)! :)

Scorpead

May 29, 2018
just dl the update and played it
damm what a update
i cant say a thing now about it (dont want to give spoilers away) but damm it lost 1 of my girls

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
[QUOTE="Eerie Entity, post: 1195192, member: 643178"
Great, albeit shorter chapter than previous ones, now eagerly waiting for the final chapter to come, hopefully a happy ending (in the main path that I'm reading)! :)[/QUOTE]

i hole heatily agree with this part of his post. for my main path anyways not sure what his is lol

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
From an earlier post by DrPink:
Now, over the years I've been a teacher, defended my dissertation in front of hundreds of people and played gigs on tour in a band for thousands of people, but pressing that upload button was scarier than all those achievements combined. Not knowing if people would love or hate something that I've poured my heart and soul into was gut wrenching.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That being said, I'm still appreciative that he created something unique in the adult games space. I know I'll enjoy many more hours playing all the eventual paths when it's complete.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
[QUOTE="Eerie Entity, post: 1195192, member: 643178"
Great, albeit shorter chapter than previous ones, now eagerly waiting for the final chapter to come, hopefully a happy ending (in the main path that I'm reading)! :)
i hole heatily agree with this part of his post. for my main path anyways not sure what his is lol[/QUOTE]

I play Melissa path, yes, I chose her over Megan, Missy has just always been the one. Seeing her for the first time in the coffee shop, looking at me the way she did, her beautiful black hair highlighting her beautiful emerald green eyes, boldly pushes my hand away when I offered it to shake hers and instead gives a kiss, the whole time she was like "No baby, move the hand away, I'm gonna kiss ya instead because I really like you boy!", yeah, it was that moment when I found my one in the story, there was never any question, haha! ;P

The only one that comes close to Missy, is Rena ;P

Reactions: KellyOwen and Osso
4.60 star(s) 810 Votes