Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Alright I just finished Episode 7..I can understand the backlash now to an extent. Even though I knew something like that would happen, for the story it still seemed to come out of nowhere and felt overall forced. I don't think the game is ruined now or anything overdramatic like that but I still think this should have gone with a different direction. Making Leah a bit crazy wouldn't be that bad (like Melissa's stepfather was an evil shit too), this game is soap opera esque but that story leading to Melissa/Megan dying was too dark for a game like this (maybe should have kept it as a bad ending).. Episode 7 was just depressing & felt rushed too.

At the end I ended up preferring Rena as the romance option but for the MC to go with her makes him even a bigger dick than before lol (when Melissa hears about that it made me feel bad), no wonder best bro Liam calls you out (most real character of the game). Melissa was great in the earlier episodes but after she told Megan that that they fucked she became a bit one not and the focus seemed to be more on her relationship with Megan than with the MC.

Rena on the other hand shined more. More drama free, fun and sexy af. She had way more chemistry with the MC and their sex scenes were the best done as well imho. I wish she got more focus, Megan was forced too much on the player

Overall the game was still great and I look forward to the developer's next game, I hope the tone is established better next time but in terms of overall writing this is definitely one of the better games here, the characters and their interactions felt very real and human, which is rare. I like how there are real consequences for fucking around as well. Games like Milf City or Dreams of desire just make every girl's story feel disconnected/unbelievable, because they never want the player to feel bad and always get everyone. This was a good change, the romance drama was well done. Just next time leave the WTF twists out or go the Depraved Awakening way where it's obvious that a serious fucked up story is going on and people can die

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
The lead girl in most stories tend to be the unassuming "normal" girl. The colorful and stereotyped personalities come from the supporting cast. They could have made Megan more interesting if the game had true routes for each girl, but since the plot is developed around the relationship with Megan, she has to be someone that everyone can at least tolerate and care about.

Look at Lancaster boarding house. Same thing with the lead girl there.

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
The lead girl in most stories tend to be the unassuming "normal" girl. The colorful and stereotyped personalities come from the supporting cast. They could have made Megan more interesting if the game had true routes for each girl, but since the plot is developed around the relationship with Megan, she has to be someone that everyone can at least tolerate and care about.

Look at Lancaster boarding house. Same thing with the lead girl there.
True, overall she ended up working fine for the story but Melissa and Rena + Liam are much better characters and I would have preferred more focus on them instead of constantly acting like Megan is the MC's true love (despite fucking around all the time). But I suppose it does add to the drama..

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Despite the divisive comments here i'm starting the game now..if a sex game can cause so many emotions from players there should be some good writing there at least because most of the time I don't care for the characters..only about how hot they are so I fap to them!
good for u then

Yeah I already heard something like that and apparently many hated it.

Currently in the middle of Episode 3 already, really enjoying it so far. The writing is pretty good for a game like this (also refreshing, no incest & midget MC). Melissa is my favourite so far, hot (unique look) and a fun personality. Meghan is nice but boring af..despite having options to bang Melissa the MC still seems to only have real feelings for Meghan, hope that changes. Liam is a true bro and hilarious
yeah Megan feels kind of forced and i like to make my own choices when it comes to love interest. Melissa rocks and with this threesome happening i would be satisfied but DAMN this redhead fuckup, i think she could be hinted a little bit more then she wouldn't feel so out of this story. but like the game either way

Last edited:

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
good for u then

yeah Megan feels kind of forced and i like to make my own choices when it comes to love interest. Melissa rocks and with this threesome happening i would be satisfied but DAMN this redhead fuckup, i think she could be hinted a little bit more then she wouldn't feel so out of this story. but like the game either way
Agreed..doesn't help that Megan is boring af compared to the rest, staying loyal to her would have made this game tedious. Melissa and Rena are both great (latter seems to be underrated here). The Leah twist definitely needed to be forshadowed way more, this sudden shift in direction was sadly not handled that well but I still like the game and care about the characters. Love and Submission isn't yet on this game's level for me but could be if there is more content. I definitely like it when these games have some solid writing

Last edited:
Reactions: Endrju

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Lol, I never cared for Megan so this was a very easy choice for me..she still deserved better though
Yeah. She's nice enough as a person but as a love interest she just didn't work for me after meeting Melissa.

I was never really as enamoured with Liam as most seem to be. Later on I grew to actively dislike him.

It's been a long time since I commented a serious post in this thread because it had devolved into less discussion and more game bashing, white knighting, developer hating and condescension. I'm still leary to voice my full opinion on this game or join the discussion as it gets so volatile.

I will say I'm happy to see Dr. Pinkcake back on the forums and hope he continues to participate in this community of pirates.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Pretty sure he's trying to get it out to us by Christmas. From the updates given since the last episode, the finale will have far more content than any previous release.
ok i think i can live with that.

deejay12

May 4, 2017
I was never really as enamoured with Liam as most seem to be. Later on I grew to actively dislike him.
I find this really strange, what did u not like about him? He provided all of the humor for the game I mean it wouldn’t be funny without him.

Last edited:

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
I find this really strange, what did u not like about him? He provided all of the humor for the game I mean it wouldn’t be funny without him.
I just don't think the game as a whole is all that funny. It's good at evoking other emotions. The only thing in the game that made me actually laugh out loud was the transition to "Drink! Drink! Drink!" That wasn't even something i'd attribute to Liam though. Without the transition it's not funny at all. If you were there in the moment it's just peer pressure. I thought he was ok for the most part. Childish but a nice guy right up until he puts that shitty tattoo on the MC. Then I actively hated him.

SageOfHentai

Oct 13, 2018
WHATTAA .. just finished episode 6.. and someone is not happy..why did you do that. What now? Am I suppose to guilty fck her now for the rest of this game. I haven't chosen any of the choices and fck I don't want to. Pls add a third option to die together with them (right in the middle with my arms around them) and end this game.

Reactions: Trapezio

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
I hereby declare that the game has earned the Lannister Seal of Approval
good thing lannister always pays his debts

WHATTAA .. just finished episode 6.. and someone is not happy..why did you do that. What now? Am I suppose to guilty fck her now for the rest of this game. I haven't chosen any of the choices and fck I don't want to. Pls add a third option to die together with them (right in the middle with my arms around them) and end this game.
i know the feeling brother

tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
Was there really a choice ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes