Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Oh no, I was prepared to go through them feels at a later time, like Friday or something, but not today, yikes!
Ah well, it's inevitable so might as well today and who am I kidding, I'd welcome the update any time, loved the game and the story since the start haha :p

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I like Ana, sure she did cheat but usually in a real relationship both parties are to blame. If we speak of her charming points, she' ambitious, ruthless and knows what she wants at first glance, but I believe it's all a fasade

Reactions: Johnny-Doe

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I like Ana, sure she did cheat but usually in a real relationship both parties are to blame. If we speak of her charming points, she' ambitious, ruthless and knows what she wants at first glance, but I believe it's all a fasade
The way I see it, if she was unhappy with how their everyday life became mundane and all, instead of cheating on MC to flesh out any emotions and reactions, she should've just talked with him, it's really that easy if you have any backbone, nothing justifies cheating, nothing, if you have the need to cheat, for whatever reason, it's best to call it quits instead :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Loved it! Was such a great story and had amazing characters. felt great to go after different girls and how the characters reacted different to your choices! 10/10 would recommend. #Melissaisbae
I'm on #TeamMelissa as well, always have been since the coffee shop scene where you met her the first time <3

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018

This feeling is indescribable. Today I release a complete game.
I know I said 14 December, but you know me...I've never been able to wait for the dates I've announced. Thank the beta testers and proofreader for this.
This is a labor of love. I've worked many thousands of hours to complete this.
It's been such a fun journey with a lot of ups and downs, but this is it, the final release of Acting Lessons.
This game contains:
>5000 renders
217 animations
61 songs
30 sound effects
Those numbers baffle me...
The last render I did was of Liam; the character I love the most in this game. After it was done, I felt empty.
It dawned on me that this was really it. Sure, I can't wait to start the next adventure, but it still doesn't make this feel any different.

For 8.5 months this has been my life. Acting Lessons has been on my mind every single day since April.
It will take some time to get used to not writing dialogue for the cast; it feels like a part of me just died.
But I'm not sad, because I'm damned proud of what I have achieved.

The biggest feeling, though, is how thankful I am. I'm thankful for your generous support.
I'm not exaggerating when saying that this wouldn't have been possible without you, my patrons, because it wouldn't.
This hobby is so expensive that it's a miracle some developers can do this full-time.
So, thank you all. Really. THANK YOU! You helped me achieve a dream and motivated me to continue as a developer.

Now, Episode 8, and thus the complete game, is about to be released. Yes. Today.
If there ever was a time to download the full version with Extras, not the crunched version or the normal version, this would be it.
You will only get one chance to play it for the first time.
Do me a favor and just enjoy it slowly. Grab something nice to drink and seclude yourself.
Play the game with the music on, which has been carefully selected and just enjoy.
Now I'm going to open a bottle of Champagne, I know it's Monday but fuck it, and press that upload button one final time for Acting Lessons.
Cheers (literally)
Dr PinkCake

No matter what people think of the finale of this game. i hope people will at least look at this as a major accomplishment for @DrPinkCake. He spent the better part of a year working on this. Put a lot of work and effort to create a fappable story of love,hate, and sex. Not many people can claim to do that.

Thanks for all the hard work and emotions created.

Enjoy the rest of 2018 with your head held high and relax during the winter solstice.

See you in 2019 for BADIK

Excelsior

P.S. Good luck on your next title. I wait with held breath.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
One thing know for sure is that Liam will fight the cancer, Melissa will stay with her mom and aunt, and Rena will kick Leah's butt. My only complain for the previous chapter is that we dodn't have the chance to develop a proper relationship with Leah...
And since Meghan is gone... doing things with Ana is consequence free!

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
Making mirrors atm so be cool and know that dr pink worked really hard on this update as he does on every update he releases,
so if you enjoyed this game give him a little bit of a support if you cant with money you can with words.

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes