ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I'm signed up for free at mega, but at least in my country I can only download 1.5gb at a time, I could use a download manager to be able to download the rest later, or I could use methods to circunvent the limit, but it's a hassle. If I really have to I use mega no problem, but if there is an option to not use it, I rather not
Mega must love Canada then..i get 5 gb a day..lol

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Mega must love Canada then..i get 5 gb a day..lol
I have like 50Gb storage space there or something like that, all for free upon signing up, haha, and if I run out of space, just delete stuff to free up room :p

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
I'm signed up for free at mega, but at least in my country I can only download 1.5gb at a time, I could use a download manager to be able to download the rest later, or I could use methods to circunvent the limit, but it's a hassle. If I really have to I use mega no problem, but if there is an option to not use it, I rather not
use jdownloader 2

Reactions: gestved

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
P.S.S. I was on team smurf myself.
"Post" = "after"
P.S. (Postscript) = after the script - an addition to a letter after the signature
P.P.S. (Post-Postscript) = you get the idea, right?

"P.S.S." is not a thing.

Sincerely,
The Grammar Police

P.S.
Don't belittle me: I'm not an asshole, I'm a whole ass.

P.P.S.
I'll wait for the crunched version since this is going to be a "play & delete" thing. After the horrible turn the story took I'll never want to play this through a second time but I do want to see how badly it all ends. Again, it's like that trainwreck you can't look away from...

RicDea

Oct 15, 2017
The happy side: Acting Lessons is back :love:
The sad side: It´s completed :cry:

--- Edit after finishing the game: ----

I saved Megan, went the faithful way and loved this quite emotional end (at the ocean).
Yes, the Story had a few ups and downs (Update 0.7) , but overall i really like them. Maybe it´s the right time to end it and went to a new project. I´m really looking forward to "Becoming A".

PS: Nevertheless i will play the Melissa- and maybe all the other routes til he publish the 0.1.

At last i have to say: Thank you very Very much DrPinkCake for this "game". I´m so bored of all this mom-son/dad-daughter "loving" and grinding games with no story.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Just as I thought, Rena's ending was my favorite. Can't be sure it is the cannon but still think so.
Melissa still is special of course, but she looked slightly off in a few shots. Oh and btw, where is her bush gone?!

The writing was long and sometimes pretty boringly horny adolescent-like. But overall, nicely done for a decent story.

Reactions: Rythan25
4.60 star(s) 810 Votes