Lammehand

Aug 13, 2017
Let me start with your game is awesome, then these little bitches won't start flaming...actually i couldn't care less.
Lets say im just being nice.
Why Dont You Have Workupload Or Zippy as download option, cuz mega sucks donkies and the rest that is available is slow AF.
Like i said your game rocks, your downloadwindows don't.

M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017
Now all we need is a mod where the fire doesnt even take place and the game doesn't go from a fantastic game to bat shit crazy in 3 updates

Reactions: Koulo077

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Well, close but I have to imagine the cigar. :D

I knew that I just trust the wife, even though I will never know if she really becomes the wife. But holding hands after 5 years of not talking is a good start that could definitely lead to something. Liam managed to crack me up one last time for a fitting end. And I finally know why the game was called Acting Lessons - guess they are good for something ;)

May have to replay a non-cheating game, or try to find the scenes in C8 - apparently I was on a conclusion that did not open one.

See you all in Being a Delta Iota Kappa (Dick)!

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
I think the following phrase is as appropriate as it ever could be: It's better to have loved and lost - than never loved at all. Thank you DrP for this experience. I absolutely loved your vision and how you delivered it. CH8 was breathtakingly beautiful. Wow! What a great ending! This is so much more than just another adult VN. Congrats and thank you! I feel like your characters have become true friends of mine, and it breaks my heart to say goodbye when I closed the game. I don't think I could give any greater a compliment.

I finished my playthrough after saving the game prior to the big decision - went with my decision and completed the game. I do not wish to go back and do a different playthrough for now - I wish to savor in this ending as it was truly special.

I hope you stick with your heart in your next game(s) as well, as this was truly a special experience and I'm glad to have supported you to have had it.

AeriaAxel1

Nov 30, 2017
Since Acting Lessons is finished, Singing Lessons is out since we already have Melody. May i suggest that @DrPinkCake make Dancing Lessons, Swimming Lessons, Driving Lessons or anything of the sort now? (I really am hoping he buys the idea). It would definitely be a hit. I'd like to make the game myself but i'm too stupid for this shit. Congrats again and am looking forward to more of your masterpieces... :)

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
Since Acting Lessons is finished, Singing Lessons is out since we already have Melody. May i suggest that @DrPinkCake make Dancing Lessons, Swimming Lessons, Driving Lessons or anything of the sort now? (I really am hoping he buys the idea). It would definitely be a hit. I'd like to make the game myself but i'm too stupid for this shit. Congrats again and am looking forward to more of your masterpieces... :)
Great idea dude maybe some football lessons too .... after all we are males ... and we love girls and football :D

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes