Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Are there really 22 endings ? there is no way I could survive going through all that.

So I'm looking through the endings and I don't see any Leah ending, so no way to end up with that wonderful person >_> ?

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
By the way aren't there similar lines in Melody and DMD, i am referring to the new game "Being a DIK"

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Being a DIK - Synopsis
A young man, from a low-income family, moves away from his widowed father and his summer love to attend college at Burgmeister & Royce. As he is cast into freshman life and persuaded to join the up-and-coming fraternity Delta Iota Kappa, he'll be exposed to a new world filled with conflicts, alcohol, drugs and sex.

DrPinkCake's "Thank You" post regarding Acting Lessons's completion was a nice, worthwhile read, found

• Haha
Reactions: 202death

sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
ok, the walkthrough lists 22 endings... does someone have the saves to see all endings?
no way i'm gonna play to get them all, especially since my 0.6 rena save doesn't load anymore and my other save only leads to bad endings (because obviously i chose to fuck in a sex game. eh)

great game until 0.6 btw... but not a fan of how it ended

KeyvinCarter

Dec 11, 2017
ok, the walkthrough lists 22 endings... does someone have the saves to see all endings?
no way i'm gonna play to get them all, especially since my 0.6 rena save doesn't load anymore and my other save only leads to bad endings (because obviously i chose to fuck in a sex game. eh)

great game until 0.6 btw... but not a fan of how it ended
Load my persistent file to unlock all the sex scenes in gallery.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Well, the ending wasn't the complete clusterfuck it could have been, but I still wish Pinkcakes would go and make a super ending, where both Megan and Melissa
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's how some japanese visual novels do it, once you've unlocked all other ending you unlock the true ending that usually is the happy ever after for everybody one.

Reactions: cmon1234 and nasam
4.60 star(s) 810 Votes