rick87

Jul 16, 2017
i could hardly wait for this final chapter and now i'm shaking my head about the Leah ending.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
then i'm also really disapointed by the 'supposedly' 22 endings of the game, basically it's only 5 and here's how to achieve all of them in 10 mins without wasting time playing this all over again, you just need to set some variables in the dev console right after the game starts the ep 8 content

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Well, the ending wasn't the complete clusterfuck it could have been, but I still wish Pinkcakes would go and make a super ending, where both Megan and Melissa

That's how some japanese visual novels do it, once you've unlocked all other ending you unlock the true ending that usually is the happy ever after for everybody one.
While I would have liked this when I first played ep 7, now that I have time to think, i personally believe that it would be insulting to have such an ending, since part of the whole premise of this game, is that it is like real life, where you get kicking in the balls and punched in the teeth, and lose now and then, but you can still make something of it and have a better tomorrow.

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
Well, the ending wasn't the complete clusterfuck it could have been, but I still wish Pinkcakes would go and make a super ending, where both Megan and Melissa

That's how some japanese visual novels do it, once you've unlocked all other ending you unlock the true ending that usually is the happy ever after for everybody one.
For me, that was one of the deal breakers for me. Having the route placed in the game and being forced to let one die made me ask the question of why the route was even added in the first place if there was no chance of a happy ending with the MC being with both girls. This and the overload of drama made me delete this game from my computer. I may decide to play it again someday, but right now it has left a bad taste in my mouth.

Reactions: DrDemagogue

n007

Nov 13, 2016
persistent save file not working for crunched version... any got save file with full scenes for crunched/compressed version??

JesterSmash

Oct 2, 2018
The story was pretty great I have to be honest! Dev Great Job and Great story!! Cant wait to play your next game. I hope it has as good a story!!

Reactions: Enyos
4.60 star(s) 810 Votes