May 24, 2018
does some1 have a wallpaper of melissa? ( best is at the wedding damn those renders ) i never want to forget that character.

this game had it all
im going to make more money and become patreon supp, talent like this cant go to waste, im blown away that he doesnt have more then 1000 patreons.
@DrPinkCake thnx for this amazing game and all the joyfull hours you gave me and probably alot of other people, keep it up man

Reactions: VOYEUR and MadFrank

Lancelot Link

Dec 10, 2018
This game is great so far. I'm just into episode 2 but it's refreshing to have a game that is cheerful and also has realistic characters. Way too many games try to either ignore character consistency for a no consequences tone, or would throw in dumb dramatics like Liam trying to steal your girl or a drug dealer or evil cult or something. Simple slice of life... it's hard to do well and it's underrated. It's also really cool to see someone do a telltale style rip off, in a good way.

nZk

「」
Donor
Dec 13, 2016
Pretty much happy with how the story finished on all fronts. Just wished there were more on Ana ending though.
Otherwise this game earned its place in the legendary catalog (y);)
Ana ending was actually my first ending. It was a light hearted ending for such a horrific event that occurred between them. I believe it could have been more as you said, but it's satisfying enough for me :D

aaroncarter

Feb 14, 2018
WOW.

I gotta say this game is good. Very good. I mean it.
It's not just a wank-fest but actually a nicely written romance/thriller novel with some good, welcome sex scenes in it.

It's a first game and maybe it shows here and there.
It's got a bit of everything: sometimes it's funny, others sweet, or haunting, or deep, or sexy. It's not easy to strike a balance.

But in the end it all works and I've got to say that the one word that sticks out most in my head is "touching".
I never thought I'd be touched by an "erotic" game, nor develop feelings for the characters. Well done!

The renders are wonderful, especially Melissa is drop dead gorgeous (also my favourite character in the game).
The choice of music is tasteful, and the dialogue is carefully written.

I would have liked the option of never actually dating Megan, but I understand why some choices had to be forced in a certain direction in order to develop the storyline and make it work, so it's good.

After finishing it in many possible ways I say it's great like this. I loved it.

Congratulations to the developer and thank you so much for giving us this game!

A.

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
It just somehow doesn't feel satisfying. That deus ex machina feeling (after the fire), is still there, even though the author tried really hard to give sense to it all. It just doesn't feel organic anyway. It's not bad, it just doesn't feel good. I know I use the word "feel" often in this post, but when you fap, the feeling is the most important thing, hehe. And the faping should feel satisfying, which this for some reason doesn't (at least not to me). Even though I tried hard to like it, I just can't go over a genre changing twist in the middle of the story without proper set up and explain it in flashbacks. You just don't do it. Anime does it and that's why I don't like anime anymore. The game is good, most of it's components are good, some even great, but it's interesting that one bullshit thing can ruin the whole experience for a person. Really fruit for thought.

apocalipze

May 25, 2017
DrPinkCake said on Patreon
"Today I'm developing my second adult game, titled Being a DIK.
i know that's why i said i already got my eye on one of the girls, which is the white haired one (is it white haired or icy blonde ?)

Cream

Sep 18, 2016
I got the endings i wanted, but have to admit to being curious about the others. That said i don't want to put a ton of time in, does anyone know if it's possible to use the console "jump" command to get to the different ending locations? i've played around with it a bit but so far no luck.

Cherfo

May 18, 2018
Good game...but 22 Endings and 3 "Different scenes after the end credits"???
With that amount of endings there should be a zip.file with saves that give at least on for each girl, the gallery endings and the "Different scenes after the end credits".

I think this game is a pearl but the "ending stuff" ruined a bit for me. I dont have the time to get all 22 endings.

Reactions: StpdMggt

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
hmm Liam Jr and the rod revenge :eek:, haha but he was drinking the beer, joke is really on him lOl

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes