Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Story was great, the sex scenes too vanilla and repetitive for my taste though. Hope in his new game there will be more player choices about the kind of sexual activity we would have.

maybemaybe

Sep 16, 2018
Amazing game, but episode 7 ruined the amazing ending that meant to be. I get the idea that in life not everything may be perfect, but in sexy VN it pretty much must be, especially after all that crap that MC and the girls had to endure. And ending without three of them being together totally ruined the experience for me.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
OMG, i was full of tears after Liam said "it's ok, you can cry now". I can't believe it, no one computer game so far had this effect to me and i played hundreds of games. I don't know why, but this end with Liam, my Rena and Liam jr, how we met Melissa at Megan's farewell, it was just something special. Unforgettable!

sry, english isn't my common language. I hope you understand it because i don't want to use a translator when i was write these words.

Serkyan

Nov 22, 2017
I hate this game, and I love this game, I dl adult games for another reason not to bawl my eyes out lol

That said, the ending is...I don't know, felt wholesome, I guess. (Megan Route) I'm still a bit shaken by the shit that happened so I'll give myself some time before going a different route. Thanks for the amazing story, mr/ms dev '='

I think I just developed a "type" of adult game...fuck me.

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Thanks a lot for this amazing game. I'll keep it in my heart ( and on my pc;)) for a long long time.
It has been a great experience, it's difficult make people care like this for some characters of a visual novel but you did.
Thanks again.

Reactions: pim0 and Enyos

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
Pretty much happy with how the story finished on all fronts. Just wished there were more on Ana ending though.
Otherwise this game earned its place in the legendary catalog (y);)

Reactions: pim0

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Let me start with your game is awesome, then these little bitches won't start flaming...actually i couldn't care less.
Lets say im just being nice.
Why Dont You Have Workupload Or Zippy as download option, cuz mega sucks donkies and the rest that is available is slow AF.
Like i said your game rocks, your downloadwindows don't.
You are acting like you've paid 500$ for the game. Take the uploads as they are and stop complaining about quality work for FREE.

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes