desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Ok, so I have seen two of the endings, and I am pissed. I don't mind getting penalized for actions, but at least have the MC argue them more effectively. He gets accused of something, and rolls the fuck over. On Megan's path this is enormously wrong. Even if she comes to the same conclusion, at least lay all the cards on the table.

Overall, I liked this game that I used to love. I think DPK was a bit too clever by half, and wrote himself into a corner. Still, the quality of renders and 90% of the story was excellent.
I guess you are talking about the Ana thing? I felt the same way. I put up full court defense on all the pussy to do right by Mel and Megan, but I felt like fury fucking Ana in that situation was the right thing to do. He should have at least told her that Ana was blackmailing him over Megan's career.

At least the ending that resulted from this was still quite good. The funeral scene is really moving already, and them get back together by the tree added a nice touch.

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
Do nopy or torrent links ever get posted for this game? asking cause on firefox, and when i switch to another browser mega still has a tendency to slow or freeze during the dl and i have to start over.

KakashiRei

Apr 13, 2018
It was kind of disappointed about the game. Megan and Rena have similar ending and Melissa seem to have no future event. But still Liam have ending. The story just fallen apart and leading to confusing true ending...

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I saw "Butt Slut" tattoo stays on MC. So he will live with it forever? OK
There were no dick animation while Megan is riding MC. That was looking weird. (dick should go back and forth along with pussy since it is inside...)
It was a ok game overall. I am not into drama.(At least not in this level). I was loving this game till chapter 4 but after is different story.
Most of the animations need rework. He is good rendered and animations play smoothly but there is something odd on them. Dev should humanize animations. They are too robotic.
Thank you for the game. DrPinkCake. This was your first game and i am sure your next one will be much better. Good luck.
(I loved it when you show MC's face at the last update. I always wanted something like that. It was a good touch)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Most of the animations need rework. He is good rendered and animations play smoothly but there is something odd on them. Dev should humanize animations. They are too robotic.
He isn't an animator, this is what happens when you have people wanting animations in games from amateur devs with no animating experience. This is the best most of them can do.

PokeIssau

Fan of girls with average tits.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Booooring as hell this final chapter, i did 3 endings and all of them are meh,
I will have to change my rating because the last 2 chapters have been too disappointing, this game was decaying to become a depressing game since the autor decide to kill one of the girls, a total Drama queen, totally unnecessary.
It also stopped being one of my favorite video games and I will stop supporting it in patreon from today.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS: I never liked the penis covered with dirt,The MC never took a bath?

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
He isn't an animator, this is what happens when you have people wanting animations in games from amateur devs with no animating experience. This is the best most of them can do.
I saw many non animator who makes much better animations than him. Adding a dick move isn't that hard btw.

Wanderan

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
.... I'll admit it. I cried. Cried like a little bitch.

I replayed the game three times to get the three endings I wanted. Upon reviewing the entire game's story, it's time for a lengthy as hell post as well as an idea to potentially shoehorn in the perfect ending because there's enough meat in the story to do it!

Let's start with the overall review and I'll throw them both in Spoilers to make it easier to read the gigantic wall of emotional text I'm about to put out here. Obviously, Spoilers ahead in both so don't read until you play to the end.

I'll do my idea in another post because chrome is too laggy with all this text.

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Alright, finished and generally had a good time.

Pros: Gorgeous girls; Liam; good story.

Cons: The odd deus ex machina that happens at last part of the story; the unfulfilled teasing of threesome with Mellisa & Megan - and to some extend Rena & Megan; relating to the first point, with that huge amount of endings it strikes me as lacking not to give players willing to grind it a fully happy/perfect one (perhaps resulting in above mentioned threesome(s) )

Overall, rather enjoyed this game. The change in tone is at times off putting and would have loved to see a perfect ending where you end with Megan+1 other girl - it is teased often enough.

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I'm about to download the latest version and let's see how this fucked up game would end.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Anyone heard about Patreon purging people's accounts for wrongthink? Lots of people are cancelling their patreon accounts and making "subscribestar" accounts. I'm sure if you google it stories/articles will come up.
I'm debating on cancelling my account too but I don't know if any of the game devs here even want to quit patreon and go there.
I would feel like an ass pulling my support just to help send a message to patreon.:cry:
Anyway, thanks for the update.

D

Deleted member 883569

What a great game (y)

Congratulations to DrPinkCake.

My score: Acting Lessons 9/10

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Enyos and RicDea

Wanderan

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
This is of course subject to change and editing, you guys can tell me what you think of my idea because goddamn it, I wanted that PERFECT relationship. It would be the perfect christmas present if the Doc even entertained the idea of a bonus ending or something where we get the thing we want, but I digress. I'll just have a headcanon of it happening. Here's my idea:

wulfy1

Aug 27, 2017
Wow... what an incredible story. I am a pretty tough guy, almost 50. I have seen some pretty great and tragic things in my life that have left their marks. I do not cry easily, but I can comfortably admit that this great story made me cry... more than once in fact. I have some similar experiences as the MC, or analogous enough for this to hit very close to home on several occasions. The writing and conveyance of emotion in this work was simply incredible. I would feel remiss if I failed to mention the beautiful visuals and choices of music.

I am working on my own VN right now, and I must say that your work is inspirational, to say the very least.

Congratulations on a great work of art!

~Wulf

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
Booooring as hell this final chapter, i did 3 endings and all of them are meh,
I will have to change my rating because the last 2 chapters have been too disappointing, this game was decaying to become a depressing game since the autor decide to kill one of the girls, a total Drama queen, totally unnecessary.
It also stopped being one of my favorite video games and I will stop supporting it in patreon from today.

PS: I never liked the penis covered with dirt,The MC never took a bath?
Sometime, the truth hurts. In this case, all true. All Melodramatic = differentiate the adult VN, which leads to money . However, it is still a good game. Like all the dramatic anime, where the MC cries and support characters cry. While the plot is good enough to carry all the crying.

Reactions: PokeIssau
4.60 star(s) 810 Votes