Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
For all people asking about the differences between Steam and Patreon Version ( only some minor stuff change in every case ) , i quote the DPC post of some days ago :
View attachment 342482

In the last status update, I mentioned that I wanted to share a special post with you guys. Well, this is it.

This is a very special post!

I just pressed the submit button on Steamworks to publish Acting Lessons on Steam.

It's...an unreal feeling...

I get to share my game with a brand new audience and it's all thanks to you!

To all current and former patrons, from the bottom of my heart, thank you!

Acting Lessons will be released on Steam in August. The price will be $9.99 with a 10% discount the first week.

I will of course update the Acting Lessons builds here on Patreon to the actual Steam builds. They include a few bug fixes (there was a small secret ending that couldn't be attained and, before you get your hopes up, it's not the ending I know a lot were hoping for) and some changed music (sadly due to copyright issues).

If you've already played Acting Lessons, don't expect any new content. This is just a way for me to truly leave a mark in the adult gaming world and to proudly finish the Acting Lessons chapter.

Love!

Dr PinkCake

Last edited:

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
For All people asking about the differences between Steam and Patreon Version ( only some minor stuff change in every case ) , i quote the DPC post of some days ago :
Thanks but unfortunately it doesn't really answer the question. :(

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
I'm sorry , but if you don't find any answer to your questions in what DPK himself wrote , i really cannot do anything more

"I will of course update the Acting Lessons builds here on Patreon to the actual Steam builds. They include a few bug fixes (there was a small secret ending that couldn't be attained and, before you get your hopes up, it's not the ending I know a lot were hoping for) and some changed music (sadly due to copyright issues).

If you've already played Acting Lessons, don't expect any new content. This is just a way for me to truly leave a mark in the adult gaming world and to proudly finish the Acting Lessons chapter. " ( DPC)

Reactions: Minengeschoss

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
3 times you've had your question answered, nothing has changed. There have been some fixes and the sex content toned down for Steams terms of service but the content of the game story wise is still exactly the same.

Reactions: Fantabaldu

Blayo

Dec 27, 2017
DPC has said many times he will never do it, why get your hopes up? Don't get me wrong, I would be beyond ecstatic about being able to save both, but sadly there are two things that will never happen. Me winning the lottery and DPC adding a happy threesome ending to AL.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
DPC has said many times he will never do it, why get your hopes up? Don't get me wrong, I would be beyond ecstatic about being able to save both, but sadly there are two things that will never happen. Me winning the lottery and DPC adding a happy threesome ending to AL.
But, we can all dream right? I mean, I know it is silly, but we can, right?

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
3 times you've had your question answered, nothing has changed. There have been some fixes and the sex content toned down for Steams terms of service but the content of the game story wise is still exactly the same.
Three times the answer was: "only minor changes". But they were serious enough that dev had to change them because of Steam TOS. (I assume this is separate from the changing of copyrighted music and bug fixes, because it was expressly mentioned.)
Sex content was toned down? This is new info. The previous quote from the dev said nothing like that. But how is that a minor change in a sex game?

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
that's one thing i hated about AL both girls were ok into sharing and both loved each other and the MC then bam the fire happened and had to kill off one of them my question was why put the idea of a threesome in if DPC had the attention of killing off one of the girls

Blayo

Dec 27, 2017
that's one thing i hated about AL both girls were ok into sharing and both loved each other and the MC then bam the fire happened and had to kill off one of them my question was why put the idea of a threesome in if DPC had the attention of killing off one of the girls
Because it's a cheap way to get the feels out of a reader, or maybe because he wanted to teach us a lesson that life isn't perfect and shit will happen to you. You either adapt or die.

My guess is he is just a giant fcking sadist though (;

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Vojvoda

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
"Adapted the version for the Steam release according to their ToS."
What does that mean? Were there any changes to the content of the game?
I didn't do a full play-through, but I noticed some extra renders here and there and slight updates to the dialogues, but as far as the overall story goes - it's the same as version 1.0.0.

To everyone whining about an alt ending: that just isn't going to happen. The way the endings are structured and for the message the game is trying to send it's clear that it was the intention of DPC from the start to throw this curve-ball. Granted, the forced nature of this choice might have spoiled it a bit, but I wasn't that upset about it especially once I got to experience the story in its entirety.
So whining about not getting a threesome ending with Megan and Melissa really doesn't do justice to this great game.

4.60 star(s) 802 Votes